Twirling Sacrifice - Help!

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey Jamie,

You know Doc has just recently had an operation . . . so if you were to get in one good hit on the sore spot, you might have a chance to get a choke on him.

The tough part is Doc hasn't mentioned where the sore spot is, so if you pick the wrong spot, well . . .

. . . so long, it's been good to know you . . .

(But don't worry I'll be there for you, after all someone has to be there to bury the dead.)

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rich_Hale said:
Hey Jamie,

You know Doc has just recently had an operation . . . so if you were to get in one good hit on the sore spot, you might have a chance to get a choke on him.

The tough part is Doc hasn't mentioned where the sore spot is, so if you pick the wrong spot, well . . .

(But don't worry I'll be there for you, after all someone has to be there to bury the dead.)
Not to mention I'm always packin' for the last thirty years. :)

Seabrook

Black Belt
Reaction score
Rich_Hale said:
Hey Jamie,

Ya killin me Rich, lol.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

Latest Discussions