Trying to find new school is frustrating

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We offer several different introductory packages such as 3 classes, one month and Two month periods. A student may also just enroll Month to Month although it is more expensive than 6 or 12 Month programs.
It is better for everyone to make sure that the student is happy before committing long term.
Arnis is great! Good luck with your search!

OP
Tarot

Tarot

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Uh oh, another discussion board to feed my addiction. :p I'm sure I'll be posting there soon! :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I think Mao teaches in that area, if Modern Arnis might interest you:
http://www.modernarnisofohio.com/

I have just shown up at schools where an appt. is expected. You risk having this be perceived as rude, but can often plead ignorance. I find that appointments are much more common now; I suspect that NAPMA or the like has been suggesting them. It annoys me, as I prefer to just show up and watch a class rather than get a sales pitch without the class there.

Tarot,

Have you check out the school that Arnisador mentioned. I have trained their once for a seminar. I like both Dan and Brian who are members here. Dan is the school owner and goes by MAO here. MAO stands for Modern Arnis of Ohio.

Good Luck

OP
Tarot

Tarot

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Rich, that is indeed my new school. :D They are having a camp at the end of April if you are interested. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tarot said:
Rich, that is indeed my new school. :D They are having a camp at the end of April if you are interested. :)

I cannot confirm, but tell Dan he is 5 hours or so from me, and I might show up with a long time friend who has been out of the public eye, if I do show up.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tarot, that is awesome that you found a new school! Yay!

Congratulations to you...hope you enjoy your new training.

Latest Discussions