TRIGONDO - new martial art against multiple attackers. NEW NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
"reality is always one step ahead of logic". Somebody said that once, I can't even figure out who using Google. Maybe it was me.

I did find this, tho. Triangles.

I found this quote, similar to yours. Maybe you saw this one and were inspired and then you created your quote. :)

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.” - Frank Herbert

wab25

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So... I just wanted to report back. I downloaded the pdf file, and have spent the last few days walking and moving in the Trigondo way. WOW! I learned so much. My other arts, Danzan Ryu and Shotokan karate are so much more dynamic now. But, really this is quickly becoming my main art now.

Being the first to get on board and learn this from the creator, and with the skills I have obtained through the study of Trigondo, I should be promoted to 8th or 9th degree black belt. Sensei, if you would be so kind as to create a new pdf file, one that promotes me to 8th or 9th degree black belt... then I can hang that on my wall here in my dojo. It will be sure to impress. (I will be printing this out on the high quality printer paper for sure)

I also think a title would be in order here as well. If you only promote me to 8th degree black belt, maybe the title of "Soke" would work. But, if you promote me to 9th, then perhaps the title of "Super Soke" would be more appropriate.

Now, with rank in 3 different arts, (and a check that clears) there is no way I won't be inducted into a few different martial arts halls of fame...

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
So... I just wanted to report back. I downloaded the pdf file, and have spent the last few days walking and moving in the Trigondo way. WOW! I learned so much. My other arts, Danzan Ryu and Shotokan karate are so much more dynamic now. But, really this is quickly becoming my main art now.

Being the first to get on board and learn this from the creator, and with the skills I have obtained through the study of Trigondo, I should be promoted to 8th or 9th degree black belt. Sensei, if you would be so kind as to create a new pdf file, one that promotes me to 8th or 9th degree black belt... then I can hang that on my wall here in my dojo. It will be sure to impress. (I will be printing this out on the high quality printer paper for sure)

I also think a title would be in order here as well. If you only promote me to 8th degree black belt, maybe the title of "Soke" would work. But, if you promote me to 9th, then perhaps the title of "Super Soke" would be more appropriate.

Now, with rank in 3 different arts, (and a check that clears) there is no way I won't be inducted into a few different martial arts halls of fame...
This intro almost sounded real. You scared me for a second.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I found this quote, similar to yours. Maybe you saw this one and were inspired and then you created your quote. :)

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.” - Frank Herbert
Thanks.

Google failed me, that day.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've always preferred this version:
“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable." ―Douglas Adams,' The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. '

AIKIKENJITSU

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dear Martial Art Friends,

i am the founder of the martial art - Trigondo, and want to kindly deliver you some informations and video beside a manual for this interestion style.

It is a system that can be performed on a very small place.

A couple of years ago i have deposit the system on a legal copyright for founder and also designed a special budo weapon
for it.

It's worth it. Believe me.

Video 1 :

You can download a complete trigondo manual in PDF in the description of this video.

Video 2 :

Greetings
Sensei_Trigondo
I'll stick to American Kenpo. Thanks.
Sifu
Puyallup, WA

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hello,
i will deliver results in new video form with a team.
i the meantime look my motivation and intention is from an example movie of Bolo Yeung.
here is the link : tiger claw 2
look at the multiman action at minute 44:48 , look at the (walk) he make.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
hello,
i the meantime look my motivation and intention is from an example movie of Bolo Yeung.

The problem with the video clips, is that it is a "hollywood" multiple attacker scenario. By that I mean, the attackers all stand around and wait their turn to attack the good guy. It's not realistic at all.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The problem with the video clips, is that it is a "hollywood" multiple attacker scenario. By that I mean, the attackers all stand around and wait their turn to attack the good guy. It's not realistic at all.
could be. it's the viewers decision how realistic a fight is if it is a movie scene.
this.... multiman fight video from a dojo in real fight seems to be unrealistic because here
really... the man is waiting for other in the middle and one by one came in the middle.
it's a spoken conversation.
from my opinion this movie scene from Bolo Yeung is really realistic clone from a real streetfight that could happen.
The problem is that there are very little good example videos seen on youtube ans other videoportals.
Even Dojos and Club have less of this up.

mentioned video from a friend here to multiple attackers

Last edited:

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've always preferred this version:
“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable." ―Douglas Adams,' The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. '
There is another theory that this has already happened.

wab25

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
could be. it's the viewers decision how realistic a fight is if it is a movie scene.
this.... multiman fight video from a dojo in real fight seems to be unrealistic because here
really... the man is waiting for other in the middle and one by one came in the middle.
it's a spoken conversation.
from my opinion this movie scene from Bolo Yeung is really realistic clone from a real streetfight that could happen.
The problem is that there are very little good example videos seen on youtube ans other videoportals.
Even Dojos and Club have less of this up.

mentioned video from a friend here to multiple attackers
See this video, jump ahead to 4:40, to see a more realistic look at what multiple attackers would look like:

Cynik75

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Holy ****.... Am I in other Universe?
AAAAAARrgh..., my brain has just collapsed...
Are you really talking with a guy who believes the movie is real.

Dear sensei_trigondo. I am sure in your country still are footbal hooligans. Just dress a scarf of team not liked in your neigborhood and go footbal match of local team. Pretty soon you will know how multiple attackers assault looks like.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
See this video, jump ahead to 4:40, to see a more realistic look at what multiple attackers would look like:
that is true , that military ones are fighting under that conditions. really interesting

ok then, i have opened a new posting in "general martial arts talk" to mention videos that
are suited for "martial art" only and show different strategys WITHOUT the discussion of any style,
just a neutral look and opinion.

Last edited:
OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Holy ****.... Am I in other Universe?

AAAAAARrgh..., my brain has just collapsed...
Are you really talking with a guy who believes the movie is real.

Dear sensei_trigondo. I am sure in your country still are footbal hooligans. Just dress a scarf of team not liked in your neigborhood and go footbal match of local team. Pretty soon you will know how multiple attackers assault looks like.
hi friend , those experiences i can save me because i know what you mean.
Does not enhance the real question about "strategies" some guys probe in the videos you see in
my new post in "general martial arts talk". Please take a look at that what they have tried.
STYLE - NEUTRAL

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
One is a Hong Kong theater movie with Choreographed fights and the other looks like a slower than normal pace Shuaijiao demo film..... not exactly showing anything related to the reality of dealing with multiple attackers.

Let me relate a bit of a story to you about a similar assumption made by someone. I had a good friend whose wife was in the Guangzhou opera, they do a lot of martial arts related shows. She had a colleague from teh opera who was going to move to America and teach Wushu (Chinese Martial Arts). She asked him how he planned on doing that because the martial arts they were trained was for acting not fighting. He did not seem to be dissuaded....he said he did not see the difference. She responded with, well for one thing, we're trained to miss and and fall on cue...does not happen in a real fight....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello,
Are you so seriously disconnected from the real world that you think a choreographed movie fight has anything whatsoever to do with reality?
Well, no. It's not a matter of opinion. It's choreographed. It's not a fight. It's not pressure testing techniques. It's fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions