TRIGONDO - new martial art against multiple attackers. NEW NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dear Martial Art Friends,

i am the founder of the martial art - Trigondo, and want to kindly deliver you some informations and video beside a manual for this interestion style.

It is a system that can be performed on a very small place.

A couple of years ago i have deposit the system on a legal copyright for founder and also designed a special budo weapon
for it.

It's worth it. Believe me.

Video 1 :

You can download a complete trigondo manual in PDF in the description of this video.

Video 2 :

Greetings
Sensei_Trigondo
Your footwork looks stiff, your hand positions and arm movements seem to leave you open to striking and vulnerable to grappling, and when you stand on one leg it looks as if you are on the verge of falling over.

It kinda reminds me of a drunk guy that doesn't know karate trying to do karate.

Other than that though it looks great. Where do I sign up?

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In your video, you step back your leg and then turn. Since you are dealing with multiple opponents,

Should you

- worry about that your opponent behind you may attack your extended back leg?
- turn your head first before you turn your body?
hello Kung Fu Wang ,
could you ask this question in a new posting about that matter ?
I think this posting is overloaded and can not lead to serious result anymore.
Kindly Regards
S.T.

It is funny that everyone is doing a posting here on this issue. But not so... funny again anymore.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing. You keep insisting that your stuff is new and amazing.
But you're not showing that. At all. Not even a little.
Watching your videos, frankly, makes me wonder if you have any actual training, skill, or experience of any kind. Your balance is off, your movements are jerky, your movements don't seem to have any actual function, your positions are an open invitation to pound you into next week.
You go on and on about how we should "just try it" but you haven't given us a single reason to do so. Not one. And to be blunt, what I see in your videos is more than enough to convince me not to waste my time.

Cynik75

Purple Belt
Reaction score
...Watching your videos, frankly, makes me wonder if you have any actual training, skill, or experience of any kind. Your balance is off, your movements are jerky, your movements don't seem to have any actual function, your positions are an open invitation to pound you into next week.
You go on and on about how we should "just try it" but you haven't given us a single reason to do so. Not one. And to be blunt, what I see in your videos is more than enough to convince me not to waste my time.
Maybe this is the clue of his system? To look like completly untrained and kill the opponent by surprise? Maybe it took him 25 years to master skills till he achieved the level of nooblooking master".
Maybe...
But probably not.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hello again,
i gladly talk about my background , but not in this posting as you can understand.
maybe... to kung fu wang.
but not in a struggling, downgrading conversation. that makes no sense.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello again,
i gladly talk about my background , but not in this posting as you can understand.
maybe... to kung fu wang.
but not in a struggling, downgrading conversation. that makes no sense.
Feel free to start a new post than. Regarding either this, or regarding the questions wang had regarding your video. No need to wait for someone else to create it.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
done. this posting can be closed. or what do you think is the development here ?
Kindly Regards
S.T.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
done. this posting can be closed. or what do you think is the development here ?
Kindly Regards
S.T.
We don't typically close threads, in case someone wants to add something to it, unless the thread is going in a direction that breaks policy. Just as an fyi; I know different forums work differently.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
The link doesn't work for me. My computer skills aren't THAT bad. This just takes me to a blank page.

Nvm, the link in the first video still works. The link in #2 is broke.

Reading the PDF now that I'm fully awake and...I am intrigued.

Trigondo...Way of the Triangle Form? This...means something.

Screenshot_20220125-121641_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The link doesn't work for me. My computer skills aren't THAT bad. This just takes me to a blank page.

Nvm, the link in the first video still works. The link in #2 is broke.

Reading the PDF now that I'm fully awake and...I am intrigued.

Trigondo...Way of the Triangle Form? This...means something.

View attachment 28001

Why do I keep thinking I have seen something similar from Mitose

Ji Yuu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No offense. But I'm not downloading a pdf. From an Internet safety perspective. I'm just not doing it.
If you have a PDF reader in your browser, you can view it without downloading it. Having said that, I've already viewed it. I agree that you should not do it (but not for security reasons).

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If you have a PDF reader in your browser, you can view it without downloading it. Having said that, I've already viewed it. I agree that you should not do it (but not for security reasons).
Not everyone views PDF files from their browser as a default

Zinobile

White Belt
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions