Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I did 30 secs. of skipping.
i am only a martial sports friend. this is what i have. you see it.
because i am new i bring what i have first.
next time take a journey on the forum for martial art interesting posts.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Martial Art Friends,

i am the founder of the martial art - Trigondo, and want to kindly deliver you some informations and video beside a manual for this interestion style.

It is a system that can be performed on a very small place.

A couple of years ago i have deposit the system on a legal copyright for founder and also designed a special budo weapon
for it.

It's worth it. Believe me.

Video 1 :

You can download a complete trigondo manual in PDF in the description of this video.

Video 2 :

Greetings
Sensei_Trigondo
I only got a short way into the first video. The movements look like arm-waving to me, without any real intent. And the footwork had a lot of "wiggle-step" in it, which also shows no real intent in the movement, except to get really wide.

As a movement exercise, this looks kind of interesting if performed with good control. But I don't see anything of fighting principles in it.

I can't say from what I've watched what your skill level is. If you're actually good, you need to work on that form so it shows. If that form was a fair representation of your skill...

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I only got a short way into the first video. The movements look like arm-waving to me, without any real intent. And the footwork had a lot of "wiggle-step" in it, which also shows no real intent in the movement, except to get really wide.

As a movement exercise, this looks kind of interesting if performed with good control. But I don't see anything of fighting principles in it.

I can't say from what I've watched what your skill level is. If you're actually good, you need to work on that form so it shows. If that form was a fair representation of your skill...
dear friend, yes armwaving without an intend in TRUE.
But only if you do Trigondo in QIGONG slow motion style not for self defence.
what i have described in the pdf manual.
no matter how old you are. you can still practice it further such like QiGong.
for self defence actions are made instead of (armwaves-shiftblocks)
you are right that better work should be made. perhaps this year after corona.
when i made the videos my strength was a little bit down.
creating and thinking is consuming a lot of energy. making all that stuff.
i am new here. just bring this concept for a try.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
i am only a martial sports friend. this is what i have. you see it.
because i am new i bring what i have first.
next time take a journey on the forum for martial art interesting posts.
I'm not saying you shouldn't take your journey into martial arts. If this is your goal then I wish the best of luck with you. For me, it only takes about 30 seconds to have an opinion about a martial arts. The reason it only takes me 30 seconds is because I look for basic and foundational pieces that are in all martial arts. I either see it or I don't.

My goal in Martial Arts is to be a good representation of Jow Ga kung fu. Because of that, my goal drives my interest. Creating a new martial arts system isn't easy. I wish you luck with your new martial arts. You will have a long difficult road ahead of you, because it's never easy.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I forgot to say WELCOME TO MARTIAIL

i am the founder of the martial art - Trigondo, and want to kindly deliver you some informations and video beside a manual for this interestion style.

A couple of years ago i have deposit the system on a legal copyright for founder and also designed a special budo weapon
for it.

Video 1 :

You can download a complete trigondo manual in PDF in the description of this video.

Video 2 :

Greetings
Sensei_Trigondo
I forgot to say. WELCOME TO MARTIALTALK.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Check out the Trigondo PDF Manual : i have uploaded it as a file here in this post in the forum.
as an attachement. secure.

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out the Trigondo PDF Manual : i have uploaded it as a file here in this post.
Several people have already told you that your PDF isn't going to be downloaded. Because shockingly enough, martial artists think about security. And downloading files from some random unknown character isn't smart.
That, and this place is loaded with people who have decades and decades of experience. And for many, watching a bit of your videos is likely to be enough to convince them that your skills may not be all that stellar.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Greetings
Sensei_Trigondo
I believe "Sensei" is translated into "teacher". Is it proper to call yourself "teacher Trigondo"?

That's an interested weapon that you have created. I just wonder if you can hold it in your hands stable enough to deal with any heavy cold weapon attack.

When I saw your thread title, I expect your clip may look like the following clip. It can be an interest discussion subject.

You talk about "against multiple attacks". In your video, you don't even have 1 opponent. Without a life opponent, how do you know that your timing, opportunity, and angle are correct?

Last edited:
OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hello grandmaster, that question is good.

you can see that i do "shadow boxing".
Therefore my way in martial art leads me to karate. the way of the empty hand.
To do Katas such like "heian nidan" "heian shodan" and so on as a form of shadowboxing is
a fundamental part of karate. Not even karate , think about the "teakwondo hyongs".
Someone cannot say that theese styles are not effective because of shadowboxing.
In all katas the opponents are "imagined".
Karate fits the best for Trigondo concept.
However.
You are right to fight opponents. In Karate it is the kumite.
In Trigondo it is one or more opponents.
Yes, i have not already made my homework in the video representation of real fighting opponents
because i have a small connection to martial art friends local here.
Now i make more contacts on forums here too.
Only to find a fighter that wants to make a single video here is heavier than you think.
I made advertisements in a newspaper. Nothing.
Besides Corona nonsense.
I will deliver such videos. i Swear.
In the meantime Trigondo is a "Kata Style Demonstration" system.
I will watch your shown video.
Thank you

At the time you "see" less examples but if you to the training from PDF manual for some days
you realise on your own automaticly why i have created this style.

I have seen the video.
This man stays at one position in the middle and "by surprise" is not get caught by two or three at the same time. It is a spoken ritual situation.
Real multiman fighting is a "Chaos Situation".
So do the Trigon walk and get out as soon as possible.
No fight is better than fight.
There is no precision in multimanfight, there is unexpected chaos.
You can avoid this unexpected chaos by do your inner movements and get out.
Everyone who in on your way get something on the mussle. IF there is any. And run away.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're telling us you've got something new and better/different than what's out there -- but can't even get 2 friends to help show it. That's a big, big claim -- and you've provided little support for it. Your videos -- I admit, I only watched part of each of them -- don't show anything that i haven't seen done better elsewhere.

I give you credit that you're not trying to sell it... but still... big claims need big support.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hello grandmaster,
The Sr. Grandmaster title was given by the forum for a certain number of posts that I have posted. It has nothing to do with personal title.

When I was young, in one of my English class, I introduced myself as, "Mr. Wang". Everybody laughed at me. I then realized that I should not give myself any title.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
you can think whatever you want.
could be, that a fighter is performing the trigondo manual and say "oh really, that is the style i have
used for years to fill the gap for multiple attackers with, i take it in my own, i LIKE that".
same with the weapon
it depends on personal preferences.
EVERYTHING must be created in mind, whatever it is, to become later in practice.
For the multimanfight a NEW approach must be used.
Not like kumite for one, looking the gaps and do an action.
There is no time to look at an gap of the opponent because in the same time you get cought from behind.
What you see from me at the time are "constructions , blue prints"
The practice videos will come and then you will be surprised.
However.
I would be glad if someone has done the style a little and say "ok , i like it, its a personal enrichment for me and i understand what this guy means."

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
As stated many times we have no interest in downloading anything. If you want to continue the conversation, why don't you tell us about your philosophy, tactics or training methodology? There is nothing stopping you from posting an excerpt text from your manual for us to read.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hello,
there are good news.
For the first time i have done a posting to search some dojo independent martial art fighters to do
some video representation on Kampfkunst-Board
It is the greatest forum here in germany,
So the starting point here is 1 and the result will follow this year.
This is the last mail in this conversation and you can expect results.
Without Exceptions.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score

for it.

Video 1 :

Video 2 :

Greetings
Sensei_Trigondo
This reminds me of something.....what is it?

I know!

1 AABUU ACAMAC I OFFICIAL BLACK BELT RANK of Martial Arts Sports

ALL repeat ALL video content and scenes and camera view in the 12 Books with VHS is in this Book with Video VHS Course . This is an umbeatable Worldwide introductory offer of this new revolutionary Matrix Geometric Mathematic Creator of Martin Gale Creator of the Matrix and of the 128 REVOLUTIONARY Martial Arts occidental martial art sport of 128 martial arts sports (with 8 martial arts fundamentals).

How is posible this very low cost offer (imposible?) ; each VHS Tape for get Black Belt exam in 12 months with 12 Belts (BLACK BELT included) with this 12 videos have each VHS 30 minutes each (15 minutes is show of techniques of currenthlu Month of currenthly Belt THIS IS ORIGINAL CONTENT ORIGINAL MATERIAL ORIGINAL SCENES OF TAPE , the others 15 minutes show parts of previous videos of previous Belts in previous months BUT ALL OF THIS IS REPETITION) we can maximum reduction with tape of 160 minutes (15 x 12 = 160 and all happy!) you and us too reduce handling and shiping costs.You can get BLACK BELT exam in 12 months if you like (not is obligatory,you not is at the service of this martial art , at least not for this martial art, this is not our expectative) and since 12 months of free registration , as other martial art you too have if exam pay extra charge for each belt exam as in Great Martial Art Hap Ki- Do from World Central you can send video vhs exam to World Central and too for our World Central you can too with us send us video exam vhs , is at extra charge each of and not is obligatory and registration is free (and if via e-mail at zero cost) you can send registration via mail or Fax .AABUU WorldWide Introductory Campaign of this new and revolutionary 128 Martial Arts of ACAMAC AristoAgon have this great introductory offer for introduction in the New Millenium and at all World you can get your Black Belt exam and if qualify your Black Belt in 12 months from your City and Home remember you too can send us the exam video vhs via courier or certified mail (as document or similar not as exportation we not pay import-export extras or other extrass , be sure pay all taxes if required from your country and for the sgipment and handling or aditionals if requireds ) you can with ALL from your City and home , not problem if you are in Oslo Norway in Mozambique or in Sidney Australia you can become a BLACK BELT if you WANT you CAN you are at 365 days of your Black Belt if you genuine WANT with your hear .

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Trigondo, Son of Acamac!
1642960577326.png

Fastest martial arts and easy 2 or 3 days weekly one hour educational videocourse to distance . I have in my home a complete collection of 12 videos of videocourse and too a parent in my home with the 12 VHS in only a book with only 1 unique vhs with all the 107 Minutes 20 seconds of original content i see in complete this version too in more than twice oportunities in complete this video(this present currently version is most inexpensive and inclusive easy to use , not is necesary introduction of new tape 2 or 6 introductions in the hour of practice , however the 12 videos are at the middle of the cost of the simil tapes of the great Korean Martial Art Hap Ki -Do full Official too this VHS tapes of the great organization International Hap Ki -Do Federation introductory of Hap Ki -Do in America since 1967 ) ACAMAC Martial Arts are inclusive most FASTEST and versatile than Bruce Lee and more Fastest and Versatile than the ex-gretest 1964 Casius Clay (religious named Muhamad Ali),remember 99,9% 99X100 of boxers are good or very good in atack in advance or static but bad in punch in steps-back backward except ONLY FEW 5 WORLD CHAMPS IN ALLTIMES & ALL CATEGORIES OF WEIGTH 1- Clay , 2- Ray Robinson , 3- Ray Leonard (All three boxers-dancers with magnific armony ) and 4- the only umbatible MIDDLEWEIGTH CHAMP Carlos Monzon (Best umbatible Champ is Carlos Monzon inclusive in comparation with all ; over Marvin Hagler that lost title with Ray Leonard in extraneus points of view of judges , and too over the other gret Champ Middleweigth Robinson that lost your crown in 5 oportunities )and 5- JOE LOUIS (remember your great actuation with LOUIS-CONN I with water in the Ring (The Ring Magazine not remember this data) for avoid the great motion of steps of the legendary Billy Conn , in the round of knock out LOUIS act with back-steps backward steps NOT STEPS IN ADVANCE , AND GET A HISTORIC KNOCK OUT) EXCEPT this 5 Greats Champs BOXERS are NOTHING EXCEPT IN ADVANCE OR STATIC But here you can see ACAMAC , FASTEST and in ADVANCE , and TOO in BACK-STEPS BACKWARD , with too FASTEST PUNCHS IN BACK-STEPS BACKWARD . ACAMAC is the FASTEST Martial Art (INCLUSIVE MORE FASTEST THAN ENGLISH BOXING TOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions