training in korea?

Reaction score
I will be in korea for a few days on business ,and would like to train hopkido or tkd with a master. I will be in Seoul
close to the airport. any help would be great ,thank you

Jaeimseu

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I will be in korea for a few days on business ,and would like to train hopkido or tkd with a master. I will be in Seoul
close to the airport. any help would be great ,thank you
Contact Arirang Taekwondo. They have a Facebook page (search "Arirang Taekwondo // 아리랑 태권도장") . We're in Seoul (fairly easy to reach by subway) and have classes 7 days a week.

OP
T
Reaction score
i just went to facebook page and website there was no email contact that i could find ,could you help out with the owners email/masters email?thank you

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Since you listed Hapkido as something you'd be interested in studying there, check out these guys:
Sangmukwan - International H.K.D. Training Center

I haven't been (yet), so I can't vouch for the quality, but they're an IHF school in Seoul that lets you live there and train for a week for about $500 (US).

Dean X

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm also flying to korea for 3 weeks, planning on travelling around the country and also training where I can. Anyone know a good school for Korean Martial arts that doesnt have to be near seoul?

Also I have no experience in Korean martial arts but have been training in bujinkan for a long time now, so I need a place that accepts people with no background in the art.

Thanks in advance!!