Training in Korea

Lyandor

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been looking around the web for tkd or taekkyon training (preferrable taekkyon) in korea for the span of around 1 week or so. So far I've found a number of sites, but when I mailed them, most are not working, the ones which worked didn't give me any response. Can anyone who've done this before give me a heads up where I should look? I'm from Indonesia, my dojang does not organize trips there and neither can travel agencies have even the slightest info about this

Jaeimseu

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
If you use Facebook, you can find Arirang Taekwondo Club. We are an international dojang located in Seoul. If you post there, I'm sure someone will respond to you.

OP
L

Lyandor

White Belt
Reaction score
cool, how do i post there though? I don't see any wall-like feature. Is there someone I can pm directly in facebook?

Jaeimseu

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmmm, if you send me a pm with your e-mail address, I'll put you in touch with the owner. I teach there, along with 4 or 5 others, but you should probably make arrangements with the owner. Do you know when you are coming to Korea? Is it just a vacation or do you have some special purpose?

Aiseant

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Lyandor

I've been in Korea recently and trained for tkd, I meet people of this arirang dojang : they're very nice and friendly.
Unfortunately, I contacted them by phone, while I was in Korea so I don't know how to do it otherwise, sorry

I really hope you'll enjoy your trip to Korea and train well :)

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd also recommend Arirang Taekwondo. I went to Korea last September and trained for an evening with Arirang. Their coaches are very friendly and helpful (aside from being technically amazing).

Latest Discussions