Tournament Videos

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
My oldest son and I play around with putting together videos for his little brother and whoever asks for them. Its a hobby of ours and allows him to be involved.

Here is our latest:

I thought I might start posting them here for anyone interested. We have a lot of fun putting them together.

Hope you find some enjoyment watching.

OP
CB Jones

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Videos not working

Weird.

On my phones it shows it not working....but does work when you tap on the video. On my desktop, it shows no problem.

Will it not play for anyone else?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It shows up to me as - Youtube Video no longer up there. Not in words, just that look.

OP
CB Jones

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
And for me on my phone even though it has that no video look...it still plays when you click the embedded video. Must have been some kind of glitch when I embedded it.

Let me try again

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OP
CB Jones

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
New Video. Video clips start at the 0:34 mark.

Also, anyone else have video to share?

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My oldest son and I play around with putting together videos for his little brother and whoever asks for them. Its a hobby of ours and allows him to be involved.

Here is our latest:

I thought I might start posting them here for anyone interested. We have a lot of fun putting them together.

Hope you find some enjoyment watching.
I like putting together videos too. The videos always look more exciting than the actual sparring. It's a good way to show the excitement in martial arts without trying to actually be exciting during the actual sparring match. It's like having your cake and eating it too.

OP
CB Jones

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like putting together videos too. The videos always look more exciting than the actual sparring. It's a good way to show the excitement in martial arts without trying to actually be exciting during the actual sparring match. It's like having your cake and eating it too.

I wish more people posted videos on the site. Whether it’s training or competing. I enjoy watching them.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wish more people posted videos on the site. Whether it’s training or competing. I enjoy watching them.[/QUOTES] Same here. I think most don't do it because it opens them up to criticism. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but it definitely can be difficulty thing to accept.

It looks like I'll be able to post videos now that I'm no longer training under the same school.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Forms and Weapons

I'm soooooo glad that's not the extreme martial arts forms and weapons, with high flying kicks, and techniques you wouldn't do in a real fight. I saw a couple of moves that I use. In Kung Fu we call it a half moon kick. It's a simple kick to do, but complex in terms of generating power for it. I'm not sure how the kick feels without shoes on, but with shoes on, that kick hurts. It's the most under rated kick out there, even more so than the front kick. If you can get the power generation down for that it kick, then there's a lot that you can do with with it. It was good to see it in the video.

OP
CB Jones

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Downloaded a motivational speech from Yeam Fearless and put this together.

Really like the Team Fearless speeches

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah that's awesome, was that the World's?? Wow... well done Jacob!!!

I love his footwork, so fluid and relaxed, and so fast too. Got a mean hook kick too hehe. And he gets in and out so quickly.

And wow were some of the bouts on a carpeted area? That would've been tough!

But well done dude, awesome work :)

Latest Discussions