Tomahawk Blog and more

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi folks...
I posted this over in the Western Martial arts section, but I think it fits here as well.

I just want to drop you a line and ask you to visit my Tomahawk blog at http://www.TomahawkTraining.com

I love talking and learning all things Tomahawk. I am the maker of the Training Tomahawk featured on the BUY STUFF link.
Thanks
Jeremy Bays

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi folks...
I posted this over in the Western Martial arts section, but I think it fits here as well.
It does fit well here as well. However, the Terms of Use specifically prohibit multiple posting to several sub-forums.

It sucks, I know, but those are the rules. So, as a friend and someone who uses and likes your product, please refrain from doing so.

Thanks.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
2's sometimes ok, it's the folks that post dupes in every forum and even in the restroom behind the bar that we really worry about. Long as it's not breaking the rules it's cool. :)

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
2's sometimes ok, it's the folks that post dupes in every forum and even in the restroom behind the bar that we really worry about. Long as it's not breaking the rules it's cool. :)
Cool. Glad to hear.

Like I said. A friend and user of his product. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

bribrius

Green Belt
Reaction score
that just sounds so damn fun.

i need to get something like that

Latest Discussions