TKD Master's studio get's robbed.. sort of

OP
Deaf Smith

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
In Colorado a while back a guy tried to rob a gun shop. The owner, who packed a Colt 10mm auto, pluged him. He was DRT (dead right there.)

Deaf

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
well in this day and age if he had kicked the **** out of him .. tkd instructor would provably end up in the cell next to him... but still that is one really stupid thief!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea if he would have really beat the guy down then he would have been with him in the cell, to bad society treat this criminals like they should have rights.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So much for pundits who say that taekwondo practitioners are unable to handle themselves in real life.

Kudos to Kang for maintaining restraint and keeping the suspect for the police and not killing the guy. He should be on the front cover of the next TKD times.

Daniel

Ronin74

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I once attended a wedding where almost everyone on the bride's (myself included) had a martial arts background. To top that off, the groom was a police officer, so you can only guess how many of the guests on his side were off-duty officers (there were even a few on-duty who stopped by at the reception).

While giving a thank-you speech, the groom said, "looking at all the guests who came to help us celebrate, I imagine that this is the last place anyone would want to start trouble." We all had a good laugh.

Latest Discussions