Tip of the Week

OP
K

Kirk

I like the way he taught the tech too. I just bought his yellow
belt DVD for evaluation ... if he teaches the techs like he did
online, I'll probably buy the whole series.

Elijah J.

White Belt
Reaction score
So Kirk do you believe in aliens? I'm just asking because I just read the trailer passage that you have attached to each one of your posts.

Elijah

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Elijah J.
So Kirk do you believe in aliens? I'm just asking because I just read the trailer passage that you have attached to each one of your posts.

Elijah

Yes, aliens come to this country all the time and become citizens of this country, work hard and get their own personal version of the American dream. Their children who are born in this country are citizens just like you and I :p

It's a "signature", which is an automatic trailer to every post, I
only typed it in once.

It's a great statement in my opinion, and even though it was said in a comedy, it's deep!

OP
R

RCastillo

Man, that Master Tatum is a cool guy. I wish I could meet him. Now I know why he's so popular, and probably why Master Al endorses him.

Thanks Clyde!:asian:

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm glad to see him doing something that nobody else is... I think it's great. Maybe you'll get to see him pounding on me in a few months. :eek:

Elijah J.

White Belt
Reaction score
Your signature specifically eludes to "humans" not being alone on the planet. Correct me if I'm wrong, I took that as you referring to some type of extra-terrestrial beings that also inhabit "this planet." Do you believe that? I of course, am aware of the other definition of alien. I appreciate the lack of sarcasim in your definition however. Just curious Kirk, thanks.

Elijah

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by RCastillo
Man, that Master Tatum is a cool guy. I wish I could meet him. Now I know why he's so popular, and probably why Master Al endorses him.

Thanks Clyde!:asian:

You're very welcome Ricardo, glad to be of service to someone LOL. I told Larry it was time to get into the 21st century with his website and he's done quite a bit with it lately LOL. He's also going to be doing another video for the website that's soon to be up for our upcoming camp in June 2004 at the Stardust where Master Al should be a guest instructor. We're putting aside time for private lessons with the instructors on Sunday evening and I'm sure Mr. Tracy will be giving out info to those crazy Tracy guys.

Thanks for the hookup on the link Kirk, who loves ya baby?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
K

Kirk

Whoever taped and digitized the video needs a major "atta-boy".
It was crisp, clear, and compressed very well ... loaded quickly.

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Kirk

Yep! It was very clear, not jumpy or anything like that. :)

OP
S

Sergio Jódar

The clip is great. I can´t wait to watch the next one. Thank you Clyde and of course thanks to Mr. Tatum

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Seig
Mod. Note.
Please, keep the conversation on topic..

-Seig
-MT Moderator-

ROFL! Seig .. KING of the kenpo forum hijackers, now must
conform! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Kirk

He plans on shooting future versions with either a three chip or a high megapixel digital next time round but I don't know when that will be. He's shot seven episodes so far so look for them often on the website. Thanks for taking the time here so others may view it without difficulty.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
He plans on shooting future versions with either a three chip or a high megapixel digital next time round but I don't know when that will be. He's shot seven episodes so far so look for them often on the website. Thanks for taking the time here so others may view it without difficulty.

As I've heard YOU tell me so many times .. don't mention it.
:asian:

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Originally posted by satans.barber
If you don't have IE, then view the page source and exract the link manually, then just paste it back into the address bar and it should download. In this case:

http://www.ltatum.com/movies/TatumTOWAugust1Med.wmv

As I said up ^^^ there somewhere, it's not a good way to design a page, a simple link would be far better.

Ian.

That's exactly what I did the first time. Second try, I only got to hear the sound. I don't know why, but the Windows Media Player wouldn't allow me to see it.

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Thanks for taking the time here so others may view it without difficulty.

Yeah, thanks to Kirk and Ian for their help :)

OP
K

kenpofist2

Very kewl!

I think this is a great idea. Lots of great exposure and everyone gets to see Master do his thing.

"Excellent" (tapping fingers together) - Mr. Burns

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Clyde.

I found this today and emailed it around.

Very cool idea. I actually had a very similar idea once before but could not get it done.

It is very cool. And that is almost exactly how we do Parting Wings. More evidence of Mr. Tatum's expertise. I like how he teaches the Riding Check as a What If. I think it addresses the Overkill argument against Kenpo very thoroughly.

OP
K

Kenpomachine

I've finally seen it!! Yahooo. At work, but with no sound. But as I've already heard the explanaition at home...

MANY, MANY THANKS CLYDE for posting the link.

Lucía:asian:

Latest Discussions