This isbyour evidence based on your instructors teachings, I meant what I said last night, I was supposed to go to the US this late August/september, but current talks and restrictions, mean this may not be possible, my air ticket provider, would rather gife me an alternative, rather than refund, never been to oz, but would like to, as the Uk and oz are talking about air corridors, I am fascinated, to see, if my tma/military training, plus another load of stuff, can stand up to your superior training, I have no interest in hurting you, just pressure testing myself, against our current beliefs, followed by beer, bbq, and chat, if you are better than me great (Ā£1000 says you aint), if I am better than you, I will bye you a beer, or 4, to show you there are no bad feelings, we could film our training and encounters, and do a daily blog, and put it on mt, at least we will know for sure, if BA (british airways play ball).