Thought for the day

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
For two people witnessing the same event, the 'truth' is different. Each will come to their own understanding of what they saw. Neither will be wrong. They will just be themselves.

After many years in security (many years ago) I came to the conclusion that there are always at least 3 sides of every story. What person 'A' says happened from their perspective, what person 'B' says from there perspective, and the real story of what actually happened some where in between.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
After many years in security (many years ago) I came to the conclusion that there are always at least 3 sides of every story. What person 'A' says happened from their perspective, what person 'B' says from there perspective, and the real story of what actually happened some where in between.
Ain't that the truth.

Unkogami

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, we've all seen Rashomon.

Latest Discussions