They still walk among us

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Every day in every way we see examples of stupidity run rampant.
Take these morons for example... bored outta their minds they decide that THIS is going to be fun.

At least a couple of them have sense enough to wear helmets. :rolleyes;
[yt]44xNLBCHvcg[/yt]

Not sure but I think it's illegal or a cop seeing them would give them a citation??

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stupidity is its own reward... as these guys seem intent on proving.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A fellow did that around here last year when it snowed but with his daughter and her friend at a local school/park.

His little girl died that day because she slammed into a short stone sign. He had been drinking just a little - but enough for it to count.

He lost his little angel and is in prison ... all for joy riding.

Whatever, man.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A fellow did that around here last year when it snowed but with his daughter and her friend at a local school/park.

His little girl died that day because she slammed into a short stone sign. He had been drinking just a little - but enough for it to count.

He lost his little angel and is in prison ... all for joy riding.

Whatever, man.
Well before he went to prison they should've slammed him up against a short stone sign.

That's terrible.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Makes you wonder where Darwin would have put us on the evolutionary scale if he had seen these folks

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At first sight. it didn't seem so bad as they didn't appear to be going very fast ... then the reality of what was going on struck home :eek:.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, at least one of them straddled a tree at about 30mph. That should keep him from polluting the gene pool any more.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wont say anything Because I did that on an office chair in our parking lot a couple years back with a Ski rope and a Pickup truck.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wonder sometimes how we ever survived being young.
Probably the same way that a lot of these guys do, just their risks are a lot more dangerous than anything I'd tried at their age.

Sheesh I'm getting old.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wont say anything Because I did that on an office chair in our parking lot a couple years back with a Ski rope and a Pickup truck.
Let's just say I've done quite a few similar things...

Did you know it's possible to move passengers between cars at 25 to 35 mph? Kind of breezy, though...

Or that it's hard to come up with a proper binding for real "bumper skis"... but you can make a dandy bumper sled.

Yeah -- when I think about some of the things we did when I was a kid in high school... OK -- important caveat for any kids reading this: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! we weren't trained professionals, and we were damned lucky in many cases that nobody was killed or badly hurt.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was called "hitching" where I grew up...in the winter you'd sneak up on a car at a stop sign, grab the bumber while crouching, and be pulled for a ways.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It was called "hitching" where I grew up...in the winter you'd sneak up on a car at a stop sign, grab the bumper while crouching, and be pulled for a ways.
Yah, Michael J. Fox (or his stunt man) did it in Back To The Future.