26.1 KB · Views: 194

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She's pretty. Now, what's the catch?

Or isn't there one and you're just sharing your good fortune with us :D?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pretty indeed.

I also must ask whats the catch? Is she your sister or girlfriend?

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Come on zDom, whats the catch? By thr way, I know both his sisters, and thats not one of them. Thats not his girfriend either, "what you talkn bout Willis"

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
zDom if this is your girlfriend she is a keeper. It is nice when to people meet and can have a wonderful time.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why is she crossing her fingers in the photo. . .well, like the guy in this photo.

OP
zDom

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nobody recognized her eh?

That is actress Ashley Judd.

And ya, turns out: she really IS pretty; looks pretty much in person just like she does on the Silver Screen. Also seems very nice/gracious and down-to-earth (even more remarkable in that she is not only an actess, but the daughter of Naomi Judd, so a second-generation celebrity).

The one movie I remember her from is the 2004 thriller "Twisted" (also has Samuel L. Jackson and Andy Garcia!) in which she uses a yawara stick and does some pretty nice martial arts moves! Worth checking out.

The catch is, she wasn't there to see me :wah: ; she was in town to campaign for Obama. (so maybe that was why she was making the "coerced" signal :shrug:)

Only those working for the campaign and the press were allowed, so I came and took pics for our Monday edition of the Standard Democrat (www.standard-democrat.com)

I don't usually do the star-struck "can I have a picture with ya" thing but this was different for some reason :)

And don't go trying to rat me out to my GF, Kwanjang! &#8212; she was there, too ;) (she took the pic for me :D)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nobody recognized her eh?

That is actress Ashley Judd.

And ya, turns out: she really IS pretty; looks pretty much in person just like she does on the Silver Screen. Also seems very nice/gracious and down-to-earth (even more remarkable in that she is not only an actess, but the daughter of Naomi Judd, so a second-generation celebrity).

The one movie I remember her from is the 2004 thriller "Twisted" (also has Samuel L. Jackson and Andy Garcia!) in which she uses a yawara stick and does some pretty nice martial arts moves! Worth checking out.

The catch is, she wasn't there to see me :wah: ; she was in town to campaign for Obama. (so maybe that was why she was making the "coerced" signal :shrug:)

Only those working for the campaign and the press were allowed, so I came and took pics for our Monday edition of the Standard Democrat (www.standard-democrat.com)

I don't usually do the star-struck "can I have a picture with ya" thing but this was different for some reason :)

And don't go trying to rat me out to my GF, Kwanjang! — she was there, too ;) (she took the pic for me :D)

So does this mean you are not dating?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In all honesty, she reminded me of Ashley Judd but at that size picture I assumed it was just a coincidence!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remember way back when she was Wesley Crusher's "crush" on ST:TNG... :fanboy:

OP
zDom

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
So does this mean you are not dating?

Not presently.

I'm not opposed to the idea if things didn't work out with my GF and she divorced :D (at least I think she is married).

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow. To be honest, I didn't peg her as Ashley Judd until it was mentioned. Cool! :)

Mimir

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I am sure it didn't have anything to do with us not being able to believe that zDom is "in" with the celeb crowd... :)