The worst gift

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What was the worst gift you got this year for me it was a pair of secy underwear with a elephant tunk coming from them. My wife and me both looked at each other and was in total shock.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Uh... I have to wonder who - if not your wife - would give you such a gift!

I didn't really get a "worst" gfit - just things I didn't want and have no real need for, like the purse my mother got because she felt my old one (which she also bought) was no longer "pretty" (okay, so I should clean the leather... but still...)

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Later year, my aunt let my uncle shop for everyone's gift for the first time. He bought all of the cousins a leather tissue holder that clips to a car's sunvisor. He was VERY proud of this.
At church, I told how bad it was and had two guys get amazed that I didn't think it was a great gift. One of them even offered to buy it from me.

AoG

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
This year I didn't get a bad gift. I was just happy to be remembered. It made my day to see everyone and see that all were ok.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't get a bad gift this year either. But Terry, I HAVE to know...who gave you the undies? :D

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok the briefs came from a fellow Martial Artist who thought it would be funny. So much for laughter

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
What was the worst gift you got this year for me it was a pair of secy underwear with a elephant tunk coming from them. My wife and me both looked at each other and was in total shock.

Hey, Terry....be careful if you walk near a bowl of peanuts wearing those things. You know how elephants like to pick up peanuts with their trunk and
stick them......well....just be careful!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, Terry....be careful if you walk near a bowl of peanuts wearing those things. You know how elephants like to pick up peanuts with their trunk and
:roflmao:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Wahhhh..Martial Tucker stole MY joke...Wahhhh :vu:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Mooorrrpphh... Leave Draccy alone okay...

Ladies forgive me, but my "worse gift" was a box of chocolates... ate some but, I'm not really that big on them... If I had a SO, I'd give them to her... oh well..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While I cannot think of a WORST gift I did get one of those Furbees that I didn't really like...

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mooorrrpphh... Leave Draccy alone okay...

Ladies forgive me, but my "worse gift" was a box of chocolates... ate some but, I'm not really that big on them... If I had a SO, I'd give them to her... oh well..

I apologize Drac, I didn't mean to make you feel bad about being too slow to get the good joke:sadsong:, maybe Caver will share his chocolates with you.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I has been one of the best holidays in memory. My birthday was ****, but I don't expect much from it.

The worst gift I got was a huge tin of popcorn divided into cheese, butter, and carmel sections. Since I like the popcorn, it's not a bad gift at all.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nah, I'll save 'em for a purty lady. :uhyeah:

:uhohh: Now why is it that I got a mental image of you being put into the back of a police car for standing in a mall saying "Hi purty lady, want some chocolate?"

Latest Discussions