the WASP knife freezes your organs

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
from the website:

"This weapon injects a freezing cold ball of compressed gas, approximately the size of a basketball, at 800psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection by diverting other potential predators to the surface. "

& a video

http://comegetyousome.com/video/18858/wasp-knife---crazy-knife.html

i want one.

jf

What a weird idea. Imagine the pitch:

"OK! How about this? We invent a knife right? But it's not just like any kind of knife; it a super cool knife. Ya know, super cool cause it will freeze the innards of whatever gets stabed and it will make watermelons explode!"

bam. Millionair over night.

What is one of the biggest advantages of a knife?

You don't have to reload it.

Remember that.

Deaf

i think this is great you guys. i can't count how many times i've stabbed something then thought, "now if only i could blow something up."

jf

Hello, I am guessing the knife is like a "bang stick" use for sharks, only difference is the sustance use inside.

Good idea if one can get away from the legal side of the law...NOT sure if it can be consider "self-defense weapon"

"wasp up dud" ....don't move...or I'll freeze your butt?

Aloha

Back