The right if organizations

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is brought on by another thread but I believe it has merit. With that being said how much control should an organization have, I mean should they be able to dictate where people can stay? Should they be able to dictate what rhey eat? Should they be able to dictate which airlines? How about what type of car or even the gas they can use?

I know it is not this bad yet but it very well could be just because one can lead to others, the USAT is not asking people to support them by staying they are saying you need to stay, with that being said we the people that belong to them should be envolved the the process according to they bylaws but we all know they never include us. When did the few out wiegh the majority? Is this the right way to show the membership how important we are, hell no basically they are saying bye fo somewhere else we do not need you. I am kinda shock by all of this considering the big picture here with everything else that is going on with TKD in America and the world. I hope to get some people views on this subject and what they truely will be the the bottom line with everything and the USAT, is the writing on the wall, is the ship sinking once again and if so what is next for the athletes? Only time will tell.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Interesting thread.
A friend of mine took his school from the mother org. to join the AT (or was it TA?) and is now doing the ITN, being totally indipendent.

he has gathered a few like minded folks for this endaver, interesting to see how it turns out.

Personally I get the willies when good enough is not left alone and changes are thrown at the common folk like stale bread and sour beer...

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting thread.
A friend of mine took his school from the mother org. to join the AT (or was it TA?) and is now doing the ITN, being totally indipendent.

he has gathered a few like minded folks for this endaver, interesting to see how it turns out.

Personally I get the willies when good enough is not left alone and changes are thrown at the common folk like stale bread and sour beer...

What is the AT or TA? And what is the ITN sorry fo not know these.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Reading through the TKD threads the past few years, it seems that there is alot of discontent with the leadership. From the outside looking in, it appears that everything is totally out of control in the TKD world. The leadership seems to have their own agenda that excludes the opinons of their general membership.

Are the complaints that I'm constantly reading about being presented to the Org's leaders and they just don't give a **** about their membership? Or do they even know that there is all this displeasure with them. Or is this just a sounding board to voice frustrations? Just curious.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What is the AT or TA? And what is the ITN sorry fo not know these.

Taekwondo America (that would make it TA, right?)

Independent Taekwondo Network - ITN Not sure might not be much older than a year, 2 max.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Reading through the TKD threads the past few years, it seems that there is alot of discontent with the leadership. From the outside looking in, it appears that everything is totally out of control in the TKD world. The leadership seems to have their own agenda that excludes the opinons of their general membership.

Are the complaints that I'm constantly reading about being presented to the Org's leaders and they just don't give a **** about their membership? Or do they even know that there is all this displeasure with them. Or is this just a sounding board to voice frustrations? Just curious.

They know, they just do not care it seems.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's the mushroom treatment: A diet of manur and keeping everything in the dark.

Sometimes I really wonder if they listen, or care, or if they are too busy counting money and cooking up new schemes...

Latest Discussions