****The Person Above Me! [V1.0]****

The person above me I beleve is 36 years of age!

( I think the origonal place (Zealand) was some where in france or something!)

The person above me has more posts than me!!

I don't know xena but I know one of her doubles...............

the person above me is younger than my younger brother but also has the same birthday as my cousin....that's about all i know :confused:

The person above me post about .23 times a day. By dividing up this workload, they never feel overtired.

:D

The person above me was born the year before me and likes to work with wood. He is from a state I have never been to and I like the background in his picture. I also like the red gi top.........I have never owned a red gi before!!

:asian: :karate:

Based on the logon name, I'm guessing the person above me is a black belt. And their avatar is wicked cool!

The person above me just changed his avatar and now I have to get used to recognizing this one.

The person above me is from a city I've never been to.

The person above me has lived in two states that I have never been to. Was born in 1984 and enjoys Kenpo.

The person above me seems really nice and has a good sense of humor. She and her hubby own a dojo and they have a dog just like mine- so they must have good taste!!!! :D

The Person Above me is now Governed By AHNOLD.

The person above me is a good guy who helped me out with a little html work and is an actor ... of sorts... I think... :D

The person above me loves caves and traveling around in them, got bit by a poisonous snake once (long story ;)), and doesn't like the current health care system any more than I do!

The guy above me wishes he was Luke Skywalker (which is not a bad thing):jedi1:

The person above me has studied a variety of martial arts. He is also a teacher of one of the subjects I wasn't too great at in High School..........history.

Back