Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OP
HKphooey

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not sure why they would not have chosen EP, Jr. since it is just to play the likeness. Looks more like him. :)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Not sure why they would not have chosen EP, Jr. since it is just to play the likeness. Looks more like him. :)
Mebbe they did ask him and he wasn't interested... but rarely have I seen where the son plays the father despite the likeness, hollywood is fickle that way.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mebbe they did ask him and he wasn't interested... but rarely have I seen where the son plays the father despite the likeness, hollywood is fickle that way.

Generally true. Interestingly, though, Edmund played his father in "The Dragaon: Bruce Lee Story" flick, recounting a fictional elaboration of BL's participation in the Long Beach Internationals.

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Probably more to do with Mr. Tatum moving like Mr. Parker since Kenpo is reported involved in the Mr. Parker scenes.

Emptyhand

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Not sure when the release is, but I don't think Tom Sizemore will make the debut of it.........

Looks like a lot of good actors are in it.

OP
HKphooey

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score

You may catch a glimpse of Tatum....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions