The doctor said.....

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
This morning went to the doctor and afther a set of Xrays of my feet he diagnosed Calcaneal Spur. Doctor said I need to stay of the mat for a few days and take Arcoxia Pills one each 24 hrs, also I will need to wear insoles and go to an internist to see why my ankles and feet are swollen (it could be liquid retention) AND I will need to see a dietician to drop weight cause this also contributes to my feet problem.

I asked doctor how many days of weeks am I going be off training because of my second dan black belt on june and he told me all depends on how good the treatment will go.

Manny

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well we figured it was a heel spur ;) Now you can get it taken care of!
I hope all goes well for you Manny! Make sure you follow the Dr's orders because these things can get worse!

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, at least you know what you're dealing with. That's what I had.

If you're like me, you'll do whatever it takes to complete your testing, and keep working the treatment process.

If you needed it, now you've got a real motive to work hard on the weight.

Best wishes,
Carl

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good luck, Manny. I hope you heal quickly.

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I will rest for 7-10 days and then slowly return to workout in the dojang, I think using the insoles, taking the medication and going not to hard I can do the eaxmination next june, lossing weigth it's a nice thing to do for me and my feet, the losing weight it's gone be a long term process I need to drop 50 punds but 30 punds will be nice to start.

Manny

Latest Discussions