The Deadly 7th Dan

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://morristown.patch.com/articles/cops-man-threatens-gas-attendant-officers

During the interview, Klein allegedly became more agitated and stated he was a "seventh-degree blackbelt," according to the report. Klein also told Heuneman he has "like 30" family members in law enforcement and can show him "gold cards" if he wants to see them, according to the report.

As patrols began to disperse from the scene, Klein walked toward the gas station attendant and yelled an expletive and threatened him, according to the report. Tissot then placed Klein under arrest, according to the report.

While being processed, Klein yelled expletives at officers and threatened them, the report said. According to the report, Klein said "you don't even know who my family is," and "I know the judge."

Yep. They're all 7th Dan, they all know the judge, and all their relatives are cops.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The sad thing is, there's a 50-50 chance that he does have some sort of black belt, possibly a high-ranking one. I've seen so many "black belts," "masters," and "sokes" that I just ignore it now. Put it on the mat. Show me your skill and I'll care then. I don't give a crap what color belt you have, as long as you're not "jail'n" I'm OK with it.

Probably bought his seventh-degree blackbelt from the back of a spiderman comic.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yep, unfortunately, nothing new in law enforcement. Everybody has an in if they think it will impress you (because it impresses them ... phooy).

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'll bet the guy also said "I'm gonna have your job, @$$hole!" Because no LEO ever heard anything like that before :).

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I would fall on the floor laughing if someone ever told me "back off I'm a Soke!".

Latest Discussions