The Black Blade

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, there was once a boy who was enamored of certain books written by Michael Moorcock.

When that boy became a man, he once saw a reproduction of the famed Black Blade of Moorcock's novels, Stormbringer.

Alas, that man no longer is able to track down information pertaining to a real life reproduction of that fantasy sword...

Can anybody help out? Has anyone seen anything like this in recent years? I know I saw it once upon a time, but for the life of me I can't track anything down...

Thanks!

Ummm... ouch.

Absolutely gorgeous, but a tad beyond my price range at the time... Then again, it may well be worth it.

Gonna have to think about this one. Thanks Phil!

Any other info on this? I have been searching my butt off, but have yet to find anything other than a boatload of links for some Swedish rock band by the same name...

In other news, I did manage to download some Blue Oyster Cult songs written by BOC and Michael Moorcock!

iMesh rocks!

Gambarimasu.

You could try having a custom maker craft a replica for you. It would probably be cheaper than the one to which I linked before.

At that price, I may have to sell my soul in order to afford it...

But as beautiful as that blade is, it may almost be worth the price...

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

Back