Thanks to all for the kindness shown

M

marshallbd

Thanks to all in the Kenpo arena for the kindness shown me during my time here and for tolerating me and my asking of all the stupid questions. Due to the lack of a competent instructor in the area, I have given up (temporarily) my pursuit of Kenpo and have returned to my original art of Shotokan. I have a friend with whom I trained back in Germany who now resides close to me and he has agreed to take me on as his student once again. I do intend to resume my pursuit of a Kenpo Instructor to train with when I find employment that will enable me to move to a better location for me, and my family, that will provide me with a few choices as far as the "Martial Life" is concerned. Until that time......
SALUTE!!!!

Dark Kenpo Lord

Brown Belt
Reaction score
marshallbd said:
Thanks to all in the Kenpo arena for the kindness shown me during my time here and for tolerating me and my asking of all the stupid questions. Due to the lack of a competent instructor in the area, I have given up (temporarily) my pursuit of Kenpo and have returned to my original art of Shotokan. I have a friend with whom I trained back in Germany who now resides close to me and he has agreed to take me on as his student once again. I do intend to resume my pursuit of a Kenpo Instructor to train with when I find employment that will enable me to move to a better location for me, and my family, that will provide me with a few choices as far as the "Martial Life" is concerned. Until that time......
SALUTE!!!!
Good for you, better a great Shotokan instructor than a horrible Kenpo instructor.

DarK LorD

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Beau, I am no longer Kenpo either. There is life after any martial art you must end training in. But your training hasn't ended, you have a purpose in Shotokan now.

Best of luck to you and I hope you find peace in your path. Godspeed!

Georgia Ketchmark

OP
K

Karazenpo

Good luck, Beau and keep in touch, you have my e-mail address. "Joe"

OP
M

marshallbd

Karazenpo said:
Good luck, Beau and keep in touch, you have my e-mail address. "Joe"
I will keep in touch. I appreciate all the advice you gave me. I'll still be lurking here reading the posts and every once in awhile piping up....

Latest Discussions