Teach me SILAT!! PLZ!!

SilentFoxRun

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey forum heads! This is Silent Fox, i'm looking for a teacher... *online teacher*. I'm a crazy martial art fan... So far, i've been exposed to Wu-shu kung fu, akido, chinese kempo, 2 forms of silat (i can't remember the name), brazilian jujitsu, tai kwon do, and little muay thai.

PLEASE!!! I know what you guys are thinking... "go to a school"... But I sincerely believe there are people on this forum that can "really" teach me something. I don't have any money... but what I do have is alot of heart and soul for the arts.

So Please... if you can find in your heart to teach me... please reply!

(Note: this is serious... no joking)

SINCERELY~

Silent Fox Run

wowzer77

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
SilentFoxRun said:
Hey forum heads! This is Silent Fox, i'm looking for a teacher... *online teacher*. I'm a crazy martial art fan... So far, i've been exposed to Wu-shu kung fu, akido, chinese kempo, 2 forms of silat (i can't remember the name), brazilian jujitsu, tai kwon do, and little muay thai.

PLEASE!!! I know what you guys are thinking... "go to a school"... But I sincerely believe there are people on this forum that can "really" teach me something. I don't have any money... but what I do have is alot of heart and soul for the arts.

So Please... if you can find in your heart to teach me... please reply!

(Note: this is serious... no joking)

SINCERELY~

Silent Fox Run

Isn't kempo a term for japanese martial arts? Correct me if I'm wrong..oh and I think you'll have better luck ordering some videos from the internet to learn silat. Google it I'm sure you'll get something...