tattoo

stuie

White Belt
Reaction score
hey guys im new on here n ive been doing muay thai in adelaide with the young lions for 3 months.
Anyway my question is does anyone know how to do thai writing my next tattoo i want fight for love, love to fight in thai writing as english looks boring.
any help would be great thanx

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hey guys im new on here n ive been doing muay thai in adelaide with the young lions for 3 months.
Anyway my question is does anyone know how to do thai writing my next tattoo i want fight for love, love to fight in thai writing as english looks boring.
any help would be great thanx

Use caution. Friend of mine in Okinawa wanted a tattoo that said "Mess with the best, die like the rest" in Kanji. He's since been informed it more literally says "I'm a dead guy in a garbage can."

I'm just sayin'.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'know... for years I've wondered how many people are wandering around with "menu special #3" or something even worse in their tattoo that they believe means "courage" or "love"... I'd be scared to have someone tattoo something in many of the Oriental scripts; a misplaced line can sometimes make such a dramatic change in the meaning!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'know... for years I've wondered how many people are wandering around with "menu special #3" or something even worse in their tattoo that they believe means "courage" or "love"... I'd be scared to have someone tattoo something in many of the Oriental scripts; a misplaced line can sometimes make such a dramatic change in the meaning!

Getting it right can be done, but you really have to do your own research and make sure you KNOW you have the symbols correct. Then bring it to the tattoo artist and have him copy it. (Which is what the OP is attempting to do). Check, double check, and triple check. :)

Latest Discussions