Tatoos

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
dearnis.com said:
I'm more interested in how long it takes hubby to notice!
:)
Anybody wanna start a pool? :boing1: Honestly, it's SO easy to keep it from him! Of course, eventually he's going to get too frisky and sneak up on me and find it.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shesulsa - Um, where *is* that pesky tatoo? :D

Bob - I like the fighting Lum. I'd have chosen electric shocks, but a sword works too. :)

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
Shesulsa - Um, where *is* that pesky tatoo? :D
It's waaaaaaaay down on my lower back - like right above the crack of my ***.

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought a tat design online and then brought it to like your local artist to have it done? Any issues with that?

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've never purchased a design online, but I brought my own design in and he copied it no problem. Mine was FAR from elaborate, though.

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Anybody wanna start a pool? :boing1: Honestly, it's SO easy to keep it from him! Of course, eventually he's going to get too frisky and sneak up on me and find it.
SheSulsa, you're such a bad girl! ;)

Definitely get a pic for us when you get a chance....:D

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What's really funny is that the parlor has this huge picture window in the front facing the street. The guy's station is right next to that window. He wanted me to pull my pants halfway down and turn my back to the street.

:uhyeah:

I said, "Honey, if my *** weren't as big nor as white as it is, I wouldn't mind, but we don't need to be killing people today. It's large and in charge, but it's also a barge and I ain't flashing the passersby. :moon:

Sooooooooo... I turned to the side and sat on a dental assistant stool. Done in five.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gin-Gin said:
SheSulsa, you're such a bad girl! ;)
Like the great Mae West said, "When I'm good, I'm great - but when I'm bad, I'm better!"

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
What's really funny is that the parlor has this huge picture window in the front facing the street. The guy's station is right next to that window. He wanted me to pull my pants halfway down and turn my back to the street. :uhyeah: I said, "Honey, if my *** weren't as big nor as white as it is, I wouldn't mind, but we don't need to be killing people today. It's large and in charge, but it's also a barge and I ain't flashing the passersby. :moon:
:roflmao:
shesulsa said:
Like the great Mae West said, "When I'm good, I'm great - but when I'm bad, I'm better!"
Rock on, Lady! :supcool:

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
What's really funny is that the parlor has this huge picture window in the front facing the street. The guy's station is right next to that window. He wanted me to pull my pants halfway down and turn my back to the street.

:uhyeah:

I said, "Honey, if my *** weren't as big nor as white as it is, I wouldn't mind, but we don't need to be killing people today. It's large and in charge, but it's also a barge and I ain't flashing the passersby. :moon:

Sooooooooo... I turned to the side and sat on a dental assistant stool. Done in five.
You definately have a way with words!! :)

A

autumn1973

My first and *last* tattoo (HURTS, man)...anyway, it is a rather large coat of arms which consists of a gold and gray shield with a blue wolf and 8 red crosses on it, and leaves, a knight's helmet and wolf head over it, below it is the family motto in Latin on a banner and below that, the family name in large fancy script.

It is on my lower back and I almost wept with joy when it was over with, LOL, the outline nearly killed me...it is on my lower back. It was done 2 weeks ago Tuesday. I have been wanting to get it done for years but never had the nerve up until then.

kevin kilroe

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I've got six. dragon on each arm, dragon on left shoulder blade and a tiger onthe right and chinese characters for POWER and WISDOM on front shoulders (head of humuris). no color, black and gray. it hurts but it felt kinda good. addicting!

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Family crest on my upper left arm with the first initials of my 6 sons replacing the motto below. In memory of the two I lost in '95. It represents what was, what is and what will be. I never got another one.

My wife has 3 though, and I'm sure will get more. She loves 'em.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Drac said:
I think the question should be who doesn't have ink??? ...
Me! Me! Me!

Let me get this straight .... you want to take a sharp pointy object .... put some permanent dye on it, and jab it repeatedly deep into my flesh ... and you want me to give you money to do this ....

What are you ****ING NUTS !!!!

Never!

Not Ever!

;)

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have contemplated getting a tattoo for quite a while. My sister-in-law and I made a pact that if we ever got a tattoo we'd get our first one together (It's better not to ask about this whole thing.).

That agreement was made like 2 years ago so I thought she'd forgotten about it. But she's decided she wants to get one while she's off from college on Christmas break.

I don't know what I want to get exactly. At the moment, I'm going to allow her to design the tattoo, since she's a goo artist, and get whatever she thinks would look good. (Hey, didn't I say don't ask??)

Still, if I have an idea I can work with that.

My school's symbol is a yin-yang with a phoenix rising from it. It symbolizes the "rising and advancing of the spirit". But it's a very static symbol and I wanted something perhaps a bit more dynamic.

Also, I'm a skinny dude (6'2" and 155 lbs.) so I don't have a lot of canvas space. I think I want to get it on my right shoulder where I can show it off easily or cover it up for work.

So, anything too elaborate wouldn't look good on my sinewy deltoid. I still like the phoenix design though.

I want the design to really mean something, something about me. Therefore the phoenix is appropriate because it represents my ability to rise from the ashes of the past to forge a new destiny of my choosing. (Of course, a nubile nymph sucking a lollipop would work too but that's just wrong.)

So, my purpose here is a request for potential designs. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to throw at me, I'd be most grateful.

Getting a tattoo is a big deal to me, not because of the pain but because I'm making a permanent change to my body. I want it to be right the first time.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be more than glad to listen. If anyone could actually post the visual that would be excellent, since it's all about the visual.

Thanx!

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I suppose "MOM" with a heart and an arrow through it is out of the question. :rolleyes:

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Um, no, "MOM" won't quite cut it. Eagles and phoenixes are both birds, of course. I don't want a feathered bird, but one of fire in some way. More symbolic.

Being a comic book fan I thought of an emblem type thing on my chest. In that regard my school's symbol would look fine. But I think I'll go with the shoulder.

Any other ideas?

Latest Discussions