Systema or Sambo in Sacramento

KyleShort

Green Belt
Reaction score
Boy that was great alliteration =)

Does anyone know of Systema or Combat/Sport Sambo or Sombo in the Sacramento, California area? I am really intrigued and would like to see what it's all about but I cannot find any schools. With such a large Russian population in this area, I figured there would have to be some instruction available.

Thanks in advance!

mscroggins

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
KyleShort said:
Boy that was great alliteration =)

Does anyone know of Systema or Combat/Sport Sambo or Sombo in the Sacramento, California area? I am really intrigued and would like to see what it's all about but I cannot find any schools. With such a large Russian population in this area, I figured there would have to be some instruction available.

Thanks in advance!

Check out the training partner database on Vlads site.

newfnshow

White Belt
Reaction score
I know this is late but last week while doing an internet search, I found Theis Martial Arts. They are located in Auburn and they teach Sambo. I live in Elk Grove which is a pretty long distance, but I might give it a try sometime.

mscroggins

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
newfnshow said:
I know this is late but last week while doing an internet search, I found Theis Martial Arts. They are located in Auburn and they teach Sambo. I live in Elk Grove which is a pretty long distance, but I might give it a try sometime.

You missed a great Systema seminar this weekend in Sacramento. There were a ton of Sambo guys there.

Latest Discussions