Sudoku, incredibly addictive game!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes it is addictive. very interesting have not figured it out yet through.
Terry

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
The aim of the puzzle is to enter a numerical digit from 1 through 9 in each cell of a 9×9 grid made up of 3×3 subgrids (called "regions"), starting with various digits given in some cells (the "givens"). Each row, column, and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability.

Here's a link of some easy one ;)

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/games/play/sudoku/easy/index.html

OP
mrhnau

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Yes it is addictive. very interesting have not figured it out yet through.
Terry

Follow what Sarah said.. stay under Easy until you get the hang of it... its basically a logic puzzle :)

Honestly, I've found it easier to have it printed out. I find myself using Excel because its a pain running up and down stairs for the printer :) With paper and pencil, you can do the easy ones pretty well... once you get a few in a row, try some harder!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOVE sudoku! I've been keeping a book in my karate bag. If I get to school early, I start working on puzzles while I wait for the adults to have their turn on the mat.

barriecusvein

Green Belt
Reaction score

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife is ADDICTED to this game..Carries the books and has it on the PC at home and her laptop..Me I perfer Mah-Jong..

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've tried it. I like it, but am not addicted. Thanks for the link to the web version though! It beats erasing.

Eternal Beginner

Brown Belt
Reaction score
We (my mom, sisters and I) did hours and hours of sudoku while sitting in the hospital with my dad. Frankly, I never want to see the beasts again!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, The company I work for delivers magazines and puzzles/Sudoku and we cannot keep the selfs full. Sells out fast.

Easy to understand how to play/ very challengeing....lots of sudoku addicts' here too! .....Aloha

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just started seeing this game all over the place...haven't played yet but after hearing so much about it I want to pick up a book. My daughter has played it at school and says it is a lot of fun..and as you all have said..highly addictive...

Latest Discussions