Stephen Hayes Clip!

lalom

Green Belt
Reaction score
I concur. I think seeing someone take initiative to set up a ninjutsu video sharing site is nice.

Shinobi

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just joined this forum and I wanted to say Hi....:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

I also just put up the Bujinkan-video.com website so that all the Ninjutsu videos are finally together and not spread all over the internet. It is still in development so there are not as many videos yet. For this reason I would like to ask you, if you have any videos, please upload them on the site so we can all enjoy and learn from it.

Shinobi

lalom

Green Belt
Reaction score
Are To-Shin Do videos welcome there? I do see it stated for Bujinkan, Genbukan, and Jinenkan, but not To-Shin Do.

I assume you posting here the answer is, "Yes," but I try and not assume anything as I've made many errors in doing so.

Shinobi

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes of course To-Shin Do videos are welcome.....Going to make a Channel right now.

I am aiming at providing a place where all Ninpo practitioners can find what they are looking for. People here forget that although the way the teachings are different, the lessons learnt in these arts are the same. I dont believe one is better then the other and i dont like people that waste their time arguing that one is more superior then the other in some way. I hope with this site there will be finally a common ground where all can enjoy this fanatastic art and learn from each other.

The site is still in development so a lot will change. If you have any suggestions how to make it better please PM me. It also would be good to spread the word so other people can upload their videos in order to create ONE central database of Ninjutsu clips.:ultracool

Cheers,

Shinobi

Latest Discussions