$249387_265894696760376_122908054392375_1334825_1678454_s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Crap.....I can't seem to get a larger picture posted!!
Ahhhhh

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tried editing the OP, but it looks like a thumbnail got uploaded not the full size one.

Interesting read.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
A 'man were they wrong' chuckle on Geordi....

Sadly I don't know the actor's names...only know Lavar Burton because he did 'Reading Rainbow' on PBS...I am a 'hey look, that's Data' kinda gal....

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wesley Snipes for Geordi LaForge, we might have had some vampyre slaying *** kicking on the bridge then! :)

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Or Worfs long lost brother :)
Indeed :D

Tim Russ who was Tuvok in Voyager was also penned for Geordi. Interesting :) I do not know half of these actors though. Good find OP :)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yaphet Kotto would've been an interesting casting choice for Picard indeed. He's a good actor IMO, albeit kinda old but make up could've covered up the greys... heh.

Question is would the series been just as good if other casting choices have been made instead? Or have we've become too accustomed to the cast members that are there in our minds already?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yaphet Kotto would've been an interesting casting choice for Picard indeed. He's a good actor IMO, albeit kinda old but make up could've covered up the greys... heh.

Question is would the series been just as good if other casting choices have been made instead? Or have we've become too accustomed to the cast members that are there in our minds already?

well, bald or gray...the captain of the Enterprise has to be a seasoned campaigner!

but yeah, we don't know any better...the what if's is great in casting.

I think the one that would have never worked would have Gene Hackman as Mr Brady though! :lol:

but you can look at the movie remakes for TV classics....then you can tell a little how different faces would have worked.
(there is just nobody like George Peppard....or Farrah....)

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The fun thing to me is now I see any of them and forget their real names. Hey that's Data, or hey It's #1.

Ohh the list of never Clint Eastwood as Eddy's father :)

Latest Discussions