Would you like to see A sport Karate Forum

• YES

• NO

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Just wondering how many people out there would like to see Martial Talk get A sport Karate Forum. I know my self would enjoy it. A place that is for talk about up coming tournaments reviews tournament tips and general stuff about tournaments.

Just wondering tell me what you think

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm goin' w/ maybe. It might be cool if you have enough people chatting on it, but if it doesn't get enough hits, then it isn't worth the space. I say it might be worth a try! :)

S

Shinzu

i voted yes. i think it is a good idea. i know i would be posting there:D

S

Shinzu

Originally posted by TallAdam85
Shinzu do you compete or judge alot?

i do a bit of both. my school is forming a tournament team so i hope to compete more, but i also like the judging side of it too.

K

Kroy

I think it would do well. Maybe, it might even attract more people to Martial Talk.:)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
THe numbers from the poll dont really support the creation of a specific forum at this time. What I would recomend is to try and attract some more folks to vote yes.

Another question I have at this time is under what heading should it be listed?

:asian:

S

Shinzu

head it under competition and sport training. it could include tournament events, experiences, training tips and items that are associated with sports skills.

i know the votes dont show it, but i remember when the mixed martial arts section was up in the air also. the worst that could happen is that we try. as always it is up to you, but i feel it would be a nice addition.

thank you for your time.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dont see enough people even reading this to warrent it.
I for one would like to see it but dont think it will fly.
Who Knows?
If you have been to a tournament post it in here for a while lets see who says what
I am takeing some of my students to one in NH in Nov. and will post results here

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by tshadowchaser
If you have been to a tournament post it in here for a while lets see who says what
I am takeing some of my students to one in NH in Nov. and will post results here

That could turn into a really cool add-in to this forum I think. It would be neat to have a tournement result board, or some type of result lists or something. I wouldn't want to organize it though! :eek:

7sm :D