SPAM / Spammers / New Spam Policy

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have been noticing an increase in the sneaky spam. If you see a post or signature with things like periods or comma's that are by them selves a link (like this .) or other such subtle things, please report them so we can handle them.

If you receive strange emails/pms through our service, please forward it to an admin for investigation. There are over 15,000 messages in our PM system and a recent audit revealed several spammers who have since been banned. We need your help to limit the access these scum have to our site.

Note to Spammers: When caught, you will be banned, and your website added to our filter. If you have a legitimate site or product to promote, our rates are fair and reasonable. Failure to comply with our advertising policies will be met with the strongest possible measures.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not nearly firm enough, Bob. You forgot the blowtorch, the pliers, the knives, the dull spoon, the icepicks, acid and rabid weasels. And I didn't see anything about cursing their relatives to the third degree and their children to the seventh generation :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do that last part when I send the notices to their ISPs and webhosts.

Also, USPS policy has strict guidelines on the shipping of rabid weasels, and I don't care for UPS so....... :D