something simular

Z

zethus

ok let me clarify...when it started i went to a md....I have had x-rays at a hospital,one week later they did send me for a mri...the doctor and the hospital both said everything came back fine but i had arthritis and a small bone spur on my left hip joint......i did have 2 diffrent opinon's from 2 diffrent doctor's,They both told me pretty much the same thing the x-ray's were taken standing up..When i went to the chiopractor he had me lay in 3 diffrent postion's the last postion was in the fetal curl..I have seen the x-ray's and there is a crack..Now if you reach around and feel your spine youll feel little tab's on it..thats is whats cracked off ,there is a cord that run's down your spine in the back to hold everything in place.That's why it keep's poping out.He did say and the doctor's too that any surgery on this spot would not be permanent it would break back off eventually because it is such a small thin part of the bone, but when it does pop outa place i get a pain in my left hip running down to my calf...when it's put back into place im just fine.....any idea's??
Thank you..zethus

OP
Z

zethus

our instr.also does something simular to your's but we do not line up in a circle.They call us out in the center of the room circle ,we are only allowed to look straight ahead,the walk around us and you really dont know where,or when the attack is going to come from,it could be from the front,side's,or the back..you just dont know...but the response is to be extreamly fast and accurate.
But it is fun