Another good experience with the Naturopathic Doctor

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So I ended up screwing up my hip. But got it fixed.

I went for one thing and got 4 additional things fix. Over all a good experience that didn't require any x-rays or medicine other than Evil Bone Water. The biggest surprise today was probably the Acupuncture. I didn't get any warning that I was going to get stuck with a needle.. That first needle was horrible. But over all a good experience.. Looks like I'll be adding additional stretching and core exercises to my day.

This is the same doctor that fixed my knees. As anyone tried Evil Bone Water before?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I ended up screwing up my hip. But got it fixed.

I went for one thing and got 4 additional things fix. Over all a good experience that didn't require any x-rays or medicine other than Evil Bone Water. The biggest surprise today was probably the Acupuncture. I didn't get any warning that I was going to get stuck with a needle.. That first needle was horrible. But over all a good experience.. Looks like I'll be adding additional stretching and core exercises to my day.

This is the same doctor that fixed my knees. As anyone tried Evil Bone Water before?
If it's anything like MD 20/20, yes, in my younger days. That stuff is pure evil.

Latest Discussions