some videos i hope you like

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I must parrot the nice production comment, aside from that, thanks for sharing, looks like a good sifu, take it easy matsu!

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually I watched some of these vid's a while ago, I appreciated the display of Wing Chun.

Kudo's to your Sifu and awesome job representing Wing Chun!

majorman

White Belt
Reaction score
nice to see a fellow uk wing chun association student on the forums, have you seen the way of the warrior clip you get to see a younger master sinclair being trained

OP
M

matsu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
hi majorman
no i havent. i would love to see that!
any links?
where you training at?
i,m at rayleigh hq.getting my ars whooped every weds thurs.

matsu

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent vid, portrays WC really well.

Good moves, I notice he is quite a broad guy too....and seems to have no problems being awesome.

If one day my lumbering frame was a quarter as good as that I would be happy.

OP
M

matsu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
wow thats sooo cool mate fanx!

i have trained in a few of sifu nicks classes-loved it!#
hard taskmaster but very clear teaching and great technique.>so quick and effecient to watch!
thanks again for posting
matsu

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
here you go
i'm currently training under sifu nick martin at the ilford branch only on wednesdays everywhere else seems too far
also this guys got some good videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjGuWxwfrl4&feature=channel

Thanks for sharing. It's always fascinating to see different takes on how to approach the art.

One thing I noticed in the old clip with Simon Lau and his students is that his style is very quick, "snappy" and considerably more rigid looking than a lot of what I see... both the student drills and the dummy techniques. Interesting. It prompted me to start the "Your WC/WT/VT is so stupid..." (not really) thread. See you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this on the tube today....

Last edited by a moderator:

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
Great video,bookmarked.
I have the triple wallbag and this included a DVD. Your Sifu James Sinclair, Sifu Nick Martin and Sifu Mark Phillips are all on it, great resource !

OP
M

matsu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
thank you.
i know they would appreciate the positive comments.check out the website for some of his sunday workshops mate- kicking and wooden dummy are in nov and dec!

bully- i like the simplicity of that video-rightclick/save on that one.

matsu

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
thank you.
i know they would appreciate the positive comments.check out the website for some of his sunday workshops mate- kicking and wooden dummy are in nov and dec!
matsu

Yes please pass on my regards, I spoke on the phone but I need to reply to the e-mail address to thank them personally.
I got a slightly faded dvd he included which I was very greatful for. Kicking and wooden dummy :)

-steve-

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I've seen allot of wing chun videos on youtube and this is definately the coolest one i've seen. I never knew of sticky legs before that looks really awesome! and Those swords were awesome too! I liked all of it actually great video! 3 thumbs up!

Latest Discussions