some training clips (grappling dummy, weapons)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
"How many Martial Artists does it take to change a light bulb?"

Change? You want to change something? Nooooooooooo!

Hyoho

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i had some clips again especially after making some progress with weapons.
totally new to me were the grappling dummy and the western weapons.

Well your actual video was grouped in YouTube with sex dummies! I dont know about the dummy work but I should lay off the sword stuff. Does not look too good at all:(

Hyoho

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Why do you think it is grouped with sex dummies?

Kind of a weird comment to make?

Look for yourself on YouTube. If you grapple with dummies that's were they index it. Hardly my fault I dont work for YouTube.

Did you actually watch the original video. Did you think it a serious MA contribution?

Last edited:

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Look for yourself on YouTube. If you grapple with dummies that's were they index it. Hardly my fault I dont work for YouTube.

Did you actually watch the original video. Did you think it a serious MA contribution?

I did my suggested videos were other martial arts videos. It wasn't "grouped" with sex dummies.

And??? If you didn't like the video that is fine....no reason to be rude about it though.

Hyoho

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I did my suggested videos were other martial arts videos. It wasn't "grouped" with sex dummies.

And??? If you didn't like the video that is fine....no reason to be rude about it though.

Well it just goes to show we should be careful how we label our videos.

I am exceedingly sorry. I didnt know you were admin.

OP
MAfreak

MAfreak

Purple Belt
Reaction score
man, delivery guy and spectators indeed were wondering what kind of dummy this is! :D

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why do you think it is grouped with sex dummies?

Kind of a weird comment to make?

There are a few like that. Try to find a martial arts video where a girl out wrestles a guy.

Hell try to buy a wrestling uniform on EBay.

OP
MAfreak

MAfreak

Purple Belt
Reaction score
its common for many people to bash or associate grappling, escpecially wrestling, with sexual and gay fantasies.
i guess, mostly just of jealousy because they know they would be smashed by wrestlers and the like but are to lazy to learn that themselves.

OP
MAfreak

MAfreak

Purple Belt
Reaction score
its common for many people to bash or associate grappling, escpecially wrestling, with sexual and gay fantasies.
i guess, mostly just of jealousy because they know they would be smashed by wrestlers and the like but are to lazy to learn that themselves.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Boxers do it because they are embarrassed about having skinny legs.

OP
MAfreak

MAfreak

Purple Belt
Reaction score
:D well, good boxers should know how important leg strength is, no matter if striking or grappling.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
its common for many people to bash or associate grappling, escpecially wrestling, ...
You can still wrestle when you are 70. You just can't box at that age.

Thanks for sharing your clip. You have ground grappling dummy training. Do you also have any stand up dummy training?

This is one of my favor.

OP
MAfreak

MAfreak

Purple Belt
Reaction score
thank you for the feedback. i think with 70 you can box to. surely with less power and andurance, but same is to wrestling.
i once met an old lady at work, she told me that she punched someone in the face who tried to steal her bag and he fled then.
on your question; stand up grappling dummy training makes 3 of the 4 grappling dummy clips in the video!?
unfortunately due to a lack of anatomical correctness, its not very good for ground training. maybe i will modify it to give it longer arms, and feet.

Latest Discussions