Some Okinawan History

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If I put someone on ignore, then while I can't see what he/she says neither can I monitor them for their actions. If I don't see it, how do I report their wrongdoing to the Mod Gods?

My eyes stay open on this one, though I am going to do my best to restrain myself from posting in response to any of his "research" questions...

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When someone is on ignore, rather than their posts you will see this:

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

to read what they said, click on the [here] and you can see their post.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yiliquan1
If I put someone on ignore, then while I can't see what he/she says neither can I monitor them for their actions. If I don't see it, how do I report their wrongdoing to the Mod Gods?

My eyes stay open on this one, though I am going to do my best to restrain myself from posting in response to any of his "research" questions...

Gambarimasu.

Matt, May I call you Matt :)

While in ignore, you can always it list which brings up another window to review their comments. Yet, if they are blatant about their attacks other people will quote them and their quotes will appear in the other persons post.

Yet, with you personal crusade, of trying to point out frauds you might have to not use ignore and review all posts. Yet, in the process you yourself must then become hard to their comments and not get personal. If you were to get personal in court the Judge then gets upset with you.

So, if you have to take this crusade, then you will have to just deal with the negative issues on this forum and also in life. You could not go into someone else's house and drag them out to street justice, even though you know (s)he is wrong. So, you have to be patient and use the system and not get personal, yet be consistent in your approach.

This is just my opinion, and I have been wrong before. :)

Good Luck in you endeavor