Some advice please

pinklife

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,

Was looking for some advice. I was looking to affiliate or join (this would be just myself) a group that can validate my grades, but also as a means that allows you to train with other members within the group. I am well covered for insurance and licences etc.

I am with the British Combat Association and I view this as my pragmatic and practical aspect for my training. I was looking for a group with a more modern traditional approach through which I could get grade recognition, opportunities for training etc etc. Not looking for a group that charge astronomical joining or affiliation fees etc. Was originally covered for this area but with Statute 21.9, I must become a member of an organsiation within the WKF in order for me to maintain that affiliation and as I am based in N.Ireland this is not possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Martin h

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would contact Gary at Enshin UK.

http://www.enshin.co.uk/

Enshin is, as far as I know, not affiliated in any way to WKF (world karate federation) which is the largest international light-contact point-karate sport organization -where Enshin is a knockdown karate style..
And I doubt Gary would even consider validate a grade for someone from another style, who is not interested in joining enshin.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is the OP willing to learn a new style? If so, the Wado-Kai have a pretty solid group in Belfast.

MilkManX

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Enshin is, as far as I know, not affiliated in any way to WKF (world karate federation) which is the largest international light-contact point-karate sport organization -where Enshin is a knockdown karate style..
And I doubt Gary would even consider validate a grade for someone from another style, who is not interested in joining enshin.

Yes I missed that part of his question. Thanks for correcting me Martin H. Osu!

Latest Discussions