Reaction score
cute.
did you make that dfrom you own collection of toys? :roflmao:

OP
D

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to claim credit for the creation of these nifty action figures (note the Chong Li figure as well with the Harley bandana tied around the leg), they are someone else's inspired work.

But hey! Maybe I could cannibalize some of my action figures and put together an action figure of Fish, the psychopathic killer Dux tracked and dispatched with his bare hands in The Secret Man. I thought that was way cool and asked for a detailed explanation of the move described in the book on the now defunct Frank Dux Forum. sojobow responded by saying that the move was actually very simple, but the forum went down before I could press sojobow for details.

Well, if sojobow had at his disposal action figures of both Dux and Fish, he could lock them together in mortal combat and post photos to illustrate how the move was done! I'll bet Steven Hayes never killed a Fish!

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
DuckofDeath said:
Well, if sojobow had at his disposal action figures of both Dux and Fish, he could lock them together in mortal combat and post photos to illustrate how the move was done!

Now that would be WAY cool!!!

Interesting cross-disciplinary application too, taking a method often used in child abuse investigations and applying it to martial arts. . . :asian:

OP
D

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dale Seago said:
Now that would be WAY cool!!!

Interesting cross-disciplinary application too, taking a method often used in child abuse investigations and applying it to martial arts. . . :asian:

Do you think sojobow might have been abused as a child? It sure would explain a lot....

OP
D

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
*sojobow clutching Dux action figure*

Wah! Wah! Wah! You said that Hanshi isn't real! I'm going to take my action figure and go somewhere else to play!

OP
D

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I heartily agree with the locking of the "Where will sojobow go next?" thread. There was no reason to start a new thread making fun of sojobow when this one was already a suitable vehicle for that purpose.

E

Elizium

DuckofDeath said:
I heartily agree with the locking of the "Where will sojobow go next?" thread. There was no reason to start a new thread making fun of sojobow when this one was already a suitable vehicle for that purpose.
Well it needed to be closed. why concentrate on a troll when we could all be training. :idunno:

OP
D

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
sojobow's not a troll. And he's still registered on this site; I saw that he was viewing when I made my previous post in this thread.

sojobow! How's carlos doing these days?

OP
D

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
"Regarding Sojobow, he is entitled to his version of history. Correcting it is not the isssue, it is several threads pubically ridiculing him, as well as certain actions by a few that have crossed the line into "Fraud Busting."

--Kaith Rustaz

Jesus H. Christ!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let me be clearer here:
This forum does not exist to "point and laugh". It exists to discuss a particular art and its variants.

Sojobow may be wrong, or right. It is not my place to judge. There are many here who fall into that "FOS" catagory. If he/she is spreading false information, there are correct and incorrect ways to refute it.

Correct ways:
- Posting well documented evidence
- Describing verifiable personal experience
- Posting links to evidence

Incorrect ways:
- Insults
- Flames
- Defying forum authority until you get your answers.

We have no rule that requires a member be 'correct', 'right' or 'certifiable'. We do however have many that cover how to act as a guest here.

There are many who claim a title, rank or achievement in the arts, this one included that have not earned it, but bought or created it. Organizations have fictional histories, myths, etc. They can be addressed lightly here, however if debate turns heated, drowns out other more 'topical' information, or otherwise disrupts the smooth operation of this forum, those discussions may be closed or moved at the decision of a moderator, and those individuals who cross the line into 'fraud busting' or just disrespectful warned, suspended or banned as we see fit.

This thread, which its sole purpose it to take malicious shots at an individual is not holding to the 'theme' or 'feel' that we desire to have here.

If there is a problem, report it to the mods. Do not expect us to read everything. If someone gives you too much grief, use the 'ignore' feature. If someone is abusing the rep system, contact an administrator.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My vote is to lock and throw this thread also.
Some of it is in fun but as Kaith has said it is an attack upon one person

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:
i agree lock it and be done with it

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:

Aren't you able to lock it, SC?

I vote that we lock it...

or else I will have to use my deadly bo-staff style against you non-believers. :rolleyes:

Sincerely,

Robert Hamburger

Status
Not open for further replies.