Social networks link terrorists

Relatively old news. Gangsters are doing the same thing. And... as it's getting known to the public outside of LE and intel, they're moving to new tactics.

Clearly, we must bomb Facebook. Our children's lives depend on it.

Seconded.
icon14.gif

Actually, I'd prefer that whoever is in charge of noticing things like this would have just STFU and listened in to whatever they're saying.

So do telephones and roads.

Blow up the Intrawebs!
Tear down the cell towers!
Plough up the highways!
Ban horses!
Cut out everyone's tongues!
Cower in fear of The Terrorists!

And don't forget to elect me as your Glorious Leader who will protect you from The Terrorists. My Committee to Refinance the Aspiring Potentate is taking donations. No checks, please. Cash only in smal unmarked bills.

Or simply learn how to live in an unsafe world and deal with risk in a realistic way.

I heard terrorists text one another on cell phones. Clearly we must do away with that too... :rolleyes:

So do telephones and roads.

Blow up the Intrawebs!
Tear down the cell towers!
Plough up the highways!
Ban horses!

And don't forget to elect me as your Glorious Leader who will protect you from The Terrorists. My Committee to Refinance the Aspiring Potentate is taking donations. No checks, please. Cash only in smal unmarked bills.

Or simply learn how to live in an unsafe world and deal with risk in a realistic way.

Well I was with you right up until the

bits... but then my initial agreement had little to do with terrorists and much more to do with being rather cynical and not liking people all that much and of course the fact that I want to be the maniacal ruler of the world which I will control with Xuefu… no election necessary

But then you got me back with

But I still won't elect you since it is contrary to my plans for world domination :D

I heard terrorists text one another on cell phones. Clearly we must do away with that too... :rolleyes:

Well I could happily do away with texting and cell phones.

But to be honest I am more afraid of the Israelis than terrorists when it comes to cell phones.

They have managed to use them to kill a terrorist or 2.

Well, I heard terrorists breathe air and drink water. As long as there is breatheable air and drinkable water, terrorists will survive!

Well, I heard terrorists breathe air and drink water. As long as there is breatheable air and drinkable water, terrorists will survive!

Then I blame Oxygen! Damn that abundant element! Damn its ability to bond with Hydrogen! If we didn't have Oxygen then we wouldn't have........oh.......wait......never mind :eek:

Then I blame Oxygen! Damn that abundant element! Damn its ability to bond with Hydrogen! If we didn't have Oxygen then we wouldn't have........oh.......wait......never mind :eek:
No oxygen, no fire. No fire... no CO2 emissions from coal plants.

You've figured it out! OXYGEN is really the problem in the world! Let's all start an Oxygen Boycott until it reigns its wantonly destructive ways in!

No oxygen, no fire. No fire... no CO2 emissions from coal plants.

You've figured it out! OXYGEN is really the problem in the world! Let's all start an Oxygen Boycott until it reigns its wantonly destructive ways in!

I'll add that to my list of things to protest, right along with Dihydrogen Monoxide.

They can have my computer mouse when they pry it from my cold, dead hands!

They can't take away my computer! All my friends are in it!!!

They don't want your PC...just the oxygen it is bathed in so you have nothing to worry about..... nothing to worry about at all...

Clearly we must shut down all means of communications in order to maintain our freedom and safety. Please report to a DHS Communications Removal Facility to have the speech centers of your brain removed, along with your fingers.

And if we can't shut them down we will pressure them to give up their business-confidential billing information which carries no protection under th....oh crap that's already been done.

Clearly we must shut down all means of communications in order to maintain our freedom and safety. Please report to a DHS Communications Removal Facility to have the speech centers of your brain removed, along with your fingers.

Oh wow, I just had a Paranoia flashback.

Back