So you want to learn japanese

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by arnisador
I was surprised not to see karateka listed as one of the types you'll meet in a class!
I was surprised that there were none listed also.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ya know...its really sad when you see yourself in a humor post....

or worse, your friends.....

The anime fans, man do I know them.....

:rofl:

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Ya know...its really sad when you see yourself in a humor post....

or worse, your friends.....

The anime fans, man do I know them.....

:rofl:
I know what you mean I hve a friend that has hundreds of anime video's. I like cartoons,but anime just doesn't do anything for me.

OP
K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by arnisador
I was surprised not to see karateka listed as one of the types you'll meet in a class!
Nah, karateka are too dumb. (Or too smart to enroll in the first place! Lots of Shorinji Kenshi, though. :D

OP
K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by fist of fury
I know what you mean I hve a friend that has hundreds of anime video's. I like cartoons,but anime just doesn't do anything for me.
Not even hentai anime? ;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Kimpatsu
Not even hentai anime? ;)

Thats just wrong! :shrug:

If you want a HYSTERICAL anime then check Love Hina........bloody hysterical :D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Konbanwa, sushi maki des ka!

Or whatever he just said... OK I LIED! I CANNOT SPEAK IT... I CANNOT! SOB SOB SOB.

I DID date a japanese girl, but she REFUSED to teach me. :rolleyes:

OP
K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by Technopunk
I DID date a japanese girl, but she REFUSED to teach me. :rolleyes:
Probably becasue she wasn't a teacher. You need formal classes to keep you motivateed, correct grammatical errors, and check assignments and homework.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kimpatsu
Probably becasue she wasn't a teacher. You need formal classes to keep you motivateed, correct grammatical errors, and check assignments and homework.

MOB;

It looks as though there is another guy around here trying to teach you something. Maybe you'll listen for a change.:rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Just a name....Sounded cool when I wrote it....But been shortened to M.O.B by all my many fans :rolleyes:

OP
K

Kimpatsu

In "Hellblazer", Calibraxis was the Lord of Blades, and Butcher to the Devil's Court. He possessed Sir William Withey Gull to become Jack the Ripper, and then reemerged a century later, where John Constantine did battle with him, and ultimately tricked the demon into consuming itself.
This has been a Nerdflash.

OP
R

Reprobate

I don't speak Japanese, but I went with a Japanese girl when in Japan and as I was nailing her she screamed in delight 'kusegoto kaisetsu, kusegoto kaisetsu'.
The next day I asked a friend what 'kusegoto kaisetsu' meant, but he shrugged and said, 'If she was enjoying herself, it was probably a compliment.'

That afternoon, we were playing golf and one of the older Japanese gents hit a hole-in-one, so I smiled and said, 'kusegoto kaisetsu'.

He frowned at me and said, 'What do you mean, 'not the right hole'?'

Latest Discussions