Smileys

M

Master of Blades

How many smileys can you put in a post before it just doesnt do it.........:idunno: :ticked: :borg: :snipe: :iws:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
10 images per post is the maximum. Each smilie is counted as an image.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Okay thanks a lot :rofl: :shrug: :asian: :rolleyes: :argue: :ticked: :borg: :rtfm:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Trying to keep your posts up again??:( :eek: ;) :) :D :shrug: :mad:

Nope.......I just wanted to know.......Cuz I tried putting twenty smileys into a post earlier and it wouldnt work. I wasnt bothered to keep taking one out till it did work. :shrug:

And another question. How the hell do you qoute more then once in one post without copy and pasting the qoute thingy? Oh wait just noticed the qoute button :shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
And another question. How the hell do you qoute more then once in one post without copy and pasting the qoute thingy? Oh wait just noticed the qoute button :shrug:

Actually a good question. Everytime I've tried to do more than one It's never worked properly. More than one just didn't work maybe it was just me. Or maybe the other people are just that much smarter than me.
:rolleyes:

OP
S

Shinobi

10? Cool cool. :D :rofl: :) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :mad: :asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind with the smilies.... don't abuse em. If they get outta control we'll have to kill em, and I dont want to do that....I like em. (Thats also why we got the most of all the boards out there!) :D

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
One thing to keep in mind with the smilies.... don't abuse em. If they get outta control we'll have to kill em, and I dont want to do that....I like em. (Thats also why we got the most of all the boards out there!) :D

Not true lol.........I used to Admin my friends site called FFBeta......That had 140 smileys from all over the place. There were ones for everything! But then we tried to add more and the page wouldnt load lol :rolleyes:

OP
K

KatGurl

Originally posted by Master of Blades

Naughty, MOB!!! :btg:

knuddel.gif
floet2.gif

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Where do you get all those cute smileys from, Katgurl? I like them. :inlove:

Robyn :partyon: (these little guys remind me of M&M's. YUM!)

OP
K

KatGurl

Originally posted by The Opal Dragon
Where do you get all those cute smileys from, Katgurl? I like them. :inlove:

Robyn :partyon: (these little guys remind me of M&M's. YUM!)

http://www.kurts-smilies.de/ just click a smiley, then a box at the top (sort of at the top) will come up, and just copy and paste that code here.
breakdance.gif

OP
K

KenpoGirl

wink2.gif

Wow That's kewl. Now we can get a lot more creative. Thanks katgirl.

Latest Discussions