Sl4

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
camilyon said:
Salute,
Does SL4 contain standing meditation like in the internal Chinese Arts? :asian:
No. That is a cultural accoutrement that is generally detached from physical applications.

OP
camilyon

camilyon

White Belt
Reaction score
Does SL4 Kenpo Use the Mind to sense and control nerves, muscles and organs? If so what kind of method is used to achieve this?

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
camilyon said:
Does SL4 Kenpo Use the Mind to sense and control nerves, muscles and organs? If so what kind of method is used to achieve this?
Every art does on some level. The secret is to get in touch with your body through proper movement. Over time the same effect can be achieved through mind body association with little to no physical movement.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
kenposikh said:
He's also a Jedi and so uses mind control :) :jedi1:
I'm told, (cause I don't know the difference) by one of my students that I am a "Sith Lord?" Whatever.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Doc said:
I'm told, (cause I don't know the difference) by one of my students that I am a "Sith Lord?" Whatever.

Always two Sith there are, the master and the apprentice.

Who is the other Sith? %-}

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sigung86 said:
For 10 bucks or 7 euros, I will make up an answer.

NOt enough for a plane journey or flight to the moon if the real apprentice comes after you LOL

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
kenposikh said:
NOt enough for a plane journey or flight to the moon if the real apprentice comes after you LOL

AAAAIIIIEEEEeeee!!!

I must strike like lightning and faster than thunder... As the Gods of War will I lay waste to ..... Um... Oh.... I forgot where I was for a minute. Just kill me now and get it over with. I couldn't figure out where to spend that many euros anyway. :whip: ROFL!!!

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
I'll ask. :)

So what was the answer? Who's the Apprentice?

I just met Doc and Bode a few weeks ago and I'm greatly looking forward to seeing them again. Thus my browsing here through SL4 threads...

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
cdhall said:
So what was the answer? Who's the Apprentice?

I just met Doc and Bode a few weeks ago and I'm greatly looking forward to seeing them again. Thus my browsing here through SL4 threads...
Bode is good but still a newbie. Only been with me three years. He came over from the dark motion side :), and now he's a jedi in training. CD, didn't I send you a copy of the 101 Coursebook? You better have some questions for me by now. Email me Bud.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
Bode is good but still a newbie. Only been with me three years. He came over from the dark motion side :), and now he's a jedi in training. CD, didn't I send you a copy of the 101 Coursebook? You better have some questions for me by now. Email me Bud.

Hi Doc! Thanks for the mail. I was convinced at the seminar that I would have to learn "hands on" as I guessed a few years ago when we met. I was not disappointed by your marathon seminar and I can't wait to get to another one. But I don't know how many questions I'm going to have based on written material. I'm going to have to go to Jason's house I guess and ply him with alcohol or something so I can watch some of the video he shot while you were here!

And I enjoyed meeting Mr. Bode very much. I knew he wasn't going to be your Apprentice but that post gave me a good reason to type something!

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:

101 course book? Are there any more avsailable and can i purchase one?

Respectfully,
marlon

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
marlon said:
101 course book? Are there any more avsailable and can i purchase one?

Respectfully,
marlon
They are not for sale sir. We actually do not have anything for sale for non-students, and students pay an annual student body fee for all their coursebooks and update information. Other than that, the only thing we sale are our uniform patch, to students only.

email me sir.

Latest Discussions