Single vs. Married

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, "Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat. When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels. He was so aroused that we made passionate love on his desk right then and there!"
The engaged woman giggled and said, "That's pretty much my story! When my fiance got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on that we not only had sex all night, he wants to move up our wedding date!"

The married woman put her glass down and said, "I did a lot of planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos.

I finished it off with a black mask. When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, 'Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?'

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was a remote Army checkpoint on the way to an Arctic base. It had one guard on a monthly rotation, a young woman as it happened.

One night as the snow was coming down a truck drove up. The driver decided not to push it and stopped for the night and bedded down in his cab. The weather got colder, so the guard invited him in and offered to share the single cot.

"Would you like to sleep 'single' or 'married'?" he asked.

"Married sounds fun," she replied.

"Suit yourself," he said, flopped over and went to sleep.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
. uhh yeah...

Attachments

• $2884.jpg
    $2884.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 169

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have heard that marriage is a three ring circus

Engagement ring

Wedding ring

Suffering

Regards
Brian King

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you want to know the real reason why married women tend to be heavier than single women...

Single women come home, and after seeing what's in the fridge, they go straight to bed.

Married women come home, and after seeing what's in the bed, they go straight to the fridge. ;)

Aefibird

Green Belt
Reaction score
If you want to know the real reason why married women tend to be heavier than single women...

Single women come home, and after seeing what's in the fridge, they go straight to bed.

Married women come home, and after seeing what's in the bed, they go straight to the fridge. ;)

Love it! :lfao:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I suppose, since I'm very happily married I should just sit here, remember my ex wife for a moment and ... laugh my *** off! :lfao:

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
If you are truly happily married then I must congratulate you on your fortune.

Experience with literally ALL of the people I knew from my past who got married does not reflect this and so I can only guess it must be rare, having no interest in pursuing such a life myself.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you are truly happily married then I must congratulate you on your fortune.

Experience with literally ALL of the people I knew from my past who got married does not reflect this and so I can only guess it must be rare, having no interest in pursuing such a life myself.

Not the choice for everyone, but its not that rare IMO. It just seems that way because the folks that are in a healthy relationship are too busy being married to bother with complaining about their life to us single folks. :lol:

Plus, most happily married folks are secure enough in their relationship to be able to joke about marriage...the person that told me the joke I posted was a happily married man close to my mother's age. ;)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not the choice for everyone, but its not that rare IMO. It just seems that way because the folks that are in a healthy relationship are too busy being married to bother with complaining about their life to us single folks. :lol:

Plus, most happily married folks are secure enough in their relationship to be able to joke about marriage...the person that told me the joke I posted was a happily married man close to my mother's age. ;)

Very true, Carol. A good marriage takes a ton of work but seems to happen just because. The trick, at least for Erica and I, is to love the other person more than you love yourself. If this is true on both sides of the relationship then everything is great. I've had a truly horrific marriage in the past and don't care to relive it.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very true, Carol. A good marriage takes a ton of work but seems to happen just because. The trick, at least for Erica and I, is to love the other person more than you love yourself. If this is true on both sides of the relationship then everything is great. I've had a truly horrific marriage in the past and don't care to relive it.

Funny I was just in a conversation last night on practically the same subject (what makes relationships work). The guy that I was talking to said when you give someone more than what you give yourself, you end up receiving more than what you would received had you largely focused on yourself. That's not an easy thing. Its not only natural to "look out for #1", its necessary in many environments...work, school, even dating.. To find someone that is also committed to giving of themselves in the same manner is even more difficult than disciplining oneself to do so.

But it can be done, because there are people out there that are man enough or woman enough to make it work. ;)

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu

Ah! It takes constant work for the rest of your life!

THAT'S why most of my generation gives up! :idea:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I heard this paraphrase of the subject: Marriage is a dog eat dog life and I'm wearing milk-bone underwear.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll remain happily "single", thank you.

I just don't think that a "relationship" should take all that much work. The ones I do have, do not. Probably because they involve people I have plenty in common with.

I think the main issue in romantic relationships is that people automatically have some mold they expect their significant other to fill. Often developed from early childhood! Oh where, oh where is my knight in shining armor! Oh where, oh where is my runway model that also just happens to cook and clean? Simply not realistic from the get-go. LOL

Latest Discussions