Deer Camp

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Deer Camp

The guys were all at deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with John because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept in John's room and came to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you?' He said, 'John snored so loudly, there was no way I could sleep all night".

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing -- hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you? You look awful!' He said, 'Man, that John shakes the roof. I couldn't get much sleep either.'

The third night was Frank's turn. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed, looking well rested. 'Good morning,' he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, 'Man, what happened? How did you get a good night's sleep?'
Frank held up his hand for silence, and waited for John to go outside and use the outhouse, looking as just as haggard as the other two who slept with him and couldn't sleep, then he said, 'Well, we got ready for bed. I went over and tucked John in, pinched him on the butt and kissed him good night on the cheek and whispered "soon my love", and went on to bed, had a wonderful night's sleep... he paused and grinned,

He must've sat up and watched me all night.

Latest Discussions