Silliest challenge or verbal threat you've heard.

Old Fat Kenpoka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What was the silliest challenge or verbal threat you've heard?

In 1985, I had a job doing telephone technical support for a software company. One very irate customer from Los Angeles who crashed his data was on the phone with me one morning...

"I ought to get on a plane right now and come up there and kick your ***!" My smart *** reply: "Yeah, well you'd better hurry because I have to leave at 4:00 to teach a Karate class!"

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I guess I have been spared of these things as an adult......but as a kid, it was always at the bus stop- "My Dad is bigger than your Dad" or "My brother is bigger than your brother"........like what was that gonna prove?!! :rofl:

M

MartialArtsGuy

When I was in boot camp, my drill instructor told me he was going to kick me in the back of my forehead. :D

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
My wife and I were at a wedding about a year and a half ago when two drunks started a verbal pissing contest. Finally one stood up pointed vaguely in the direction of himself and the table in front of him and slurred "You don't want a piece of this!" His opponent yelled back "Damn right I don't, I ordered fish!"

andy

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I worked as a tele-marketer for a short time and I once called an old man who told me, "I hope your bowels rot." I thought that seemed kind of harsh, wishing a bowel rotting on a complete stranger.

-Rob

M

MartialArtsChic

Growing up I always got the "I'm gonna kick your ***" thing since they had nothing better to do then try to pick fights. They'd always run when I would smile and say "Go ahead and see what happens." I tended to scare a lot of people.

MartialArtsChic

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by MartialArtsGuy
When I was in boot camp, my drill instructor told me he was going to kick me in the back of my forehead. :D

Did he?:p

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
When someone is being stupid and tossing out verbal challenges, I have said "Hey, my car is bigger than you are buddy!" If they are really listening they usually stop talking to figure out what I just said. I like the distracting affect of it

Paul Martin

M

MartialArtsGuy

OULobo

No he never did.

He used to get right in our faces and yell that. I wanted to laugh so bad because i would picture this little guy climbing up inside my head and kicking me in the back of my forehead.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
When I was in boot camp, my drill instructor told me he was going to kick me in the back of my forehead

Whoa...that means he'd have to kick through the back of your head to the front...through the brain. Or something.

I've never understood the non-verbal challenge where in a guy comes up and pushes his chest into the chest of another guy, arms splayed back with the palms up...often accompanied by "You wanna piece of me?" or something like that. He ought to add, "How about my testicles? Wanna knee me there? Come on! BRING IT ON! I'M VULNERABLE...TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!!!"

Regards,

Steve Scott

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by hardheadjarhead
Whoa...that means he'd have to kick through the back of your head to the front...through the brain. Or something.

I've never understood the non-verbal challenge where in a guy comes up and pushes his chest into the chest of another guy, arms splayed back with the palms up...often accompanied by "You wanna piece of me?" or something like that. He ought to add, "How about my testicles? Wanna knee me there? Come on! BRING IT ON! I'M VULNERABLE...TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!!!"

Regards,

Steve Scott

That is my favorite challange of all. All you have to do is head butt them. They give you an unprotected target and you can just say you were bending down to tie you shoe. I've actually used it two times on guys. If they are watching anything, its my hands, and when my head comes in, they think I'm gonna bump chests or something. Primate posturing leads to brain damage.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah great isnt it. Person does that. Me:btg: :btg: :btg: :2xbird:

K

Kroy

Originally posted by Thesemindz
I worked as a tele-marketer for a short time and I once called an old man who told me, "I hope your bowels rot." I thought that seemed kind of harsh, wishing a bowel rotting on a complete stranger.

-Rob

Thats digusting! Ilove it!:D

molson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I saw two young guys arguing, when one picked up an apple and threw it at the other. After getting hit with the apple the other guy yelled out " This could lead to nuclear war". The apple must have hurt.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by molson
I saw two young guys arguing, when one picked up an apple and threw it at the other. After getting hit with the apple the other guy yelled out " This could lead to nuclear war". The apple must have hurt.

That's great! :rofl: He sounds like a future polititian.

J

Josh

Yea, today. Some guy asked me, cause we don't like each other

"you wanna fight me"?? I think that's pretty funny.

Latest Discussions