Shut down the Kenponet Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I don't know those of you who are reading the kenponet right now, but it is sick. The moderators here at martial talk could teach these guys a few things or two about how to run a forum. I think the kenponet should be shut completely down. They are completely disrespecting people who have been in the art over 40 years and their family members. I hope it gets deleted before any children or potential customers can read it.

Salute

Dun Ringill

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think that the kenponet should start fresh with a whole new webaddress that is not publicly known. If these guys (if that's what you want to call them) want to do this, let them go over to the mud-hut, that's what it's for. It's nice to be on the same side Robert.

Salute

Dun

Guiseppe Betri

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I definitely agree. I refuse to post on that site. I have been going there every once in awhile, but now it has become an arena of filth and vulgar statements. I will no longer be viewing that site. I agree with you Dun, they should shut it down, attempt to start over.

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I don't know who these characters are, but I wonder how much potential business EPAK has lost because of the inappropriate nature of the posts. It's one thing to have preferences but it's another thing to become vulgar in the manner that this site has. I think the moderators are as much to blame as the people posting. If they had been pro-active in the beginning none of this would be happening.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I checked out the crime scene. I think it would be priceless to see the look on some of the offender's faces if a police officer showed up on their doorstep.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
NO, actually Dun, the problem is, is that nobody wants to believe that the system they study is not 100% and god forbid they have to look at another style to get an idea or concept. Come on people! They are so afraid that the "perfect art" will be tainted by some of us. Yup, we all train differently, and everybody talks about tradition. There is no tradition, because things have been changed. When EP was learning, did he not make a change from the things he learned? Well, if that is the case, then the tradition stopped with him, becuase he made the change. Everything was borrowed. If that was not the case, then why does every single art have many of the same kicks?? There must have been 1 art that created the RH kick, and it was taken by many others.

Mike

C

c2kenpo

Just stopped going to look, after a few threads of well..."People bashing" just said theres were not the people I wanted to communicate with and left the site.

I think a person is judged not only by thier actions but also by the company that you keep.

David Gunzburg

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Keep it open and keep all the name calling and vulger stuff there. Come here to have somewhat intellegent conversations:)

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Leave them be.........I don't think the site is useless........ It can always be used as a "bad example"!

:rofl:
:asian:

You can't use this excuse twice. Remember you used it for me already?:mad:

How soon we forget!

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
You can't use this excuse twice. Remember you used it for me already?:mad:

How soon we forget!

Ricardo:

I doubt Mr. C. forgot.
He said that we can use Kenponet as a bad example and I bet he meant a bad example of an internet forum/site.

I don't know where the post is but I'm sure he was only meaning to say that you are a bad example of a -- oh, nevermind. :eek:
:roflmao:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by cdhall
Ricardo:

I doubt Mr. C. forgot.
He said that we can use Kenponet as a bad example and I bet he meant a bad example of an internet forum/site.

I don't know where the post is but I'm sure he was only meaning to say that you are a bad example of a -- oh, nevermind. :eek:
:roflmao:

The jealousy in Kenpo...........saddens me:wah:

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Pffts.. wipe those eyes and back to business.. *cracks whip*

Hey Tess, can you tell me what you're doing in the picture. It appears to be a version of Short 2.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bigger shot :)

Attachments

• $tess-form1sm.jpg
    $tess-form1sm.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 260
Status