Should Clinton admit defeat?

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wonderful, now she can go back to doing absolutely nothing here in NY.

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Any shred of respect that I had for Hillary went completely down the toilet when she made the claim of stepping off a plane in Bosnia under sniper fire only to be exposed for the lie it was. After years of deception, prevarication, half truths by the current administration, the last thing we needed was another President who had trouble keeping her facts straight.

Logan

Green Belt
Reaction score
Any shred of respect that I had for Hillary went completely down the toilet when she made the claim of stepping off a plane in Bosnia under sniper fire only to be exposed for the lie it was. After years of deception, prevarication, half truths by the current administration, the last thing we needed was another President who had trouble keeping her facts straight.

I would agree with this. I like Obama simply because he strikes me as the most honest candidate and not one to constantly "exaggerate the truth" i.e. lie for personal gain which Hillary is blatantly been doing. McCain seems a respectable enough guy but from an international perspective Obama would be the best choice imo.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Logan, with all due respect, I find that Mr Obama's honesty was strained to the breaking point and beyond with this littel gem:

" I never heard Rev Wright say anything racist"

thats all I needed to know about his honesty

then even when he quit, he STILL didnt denounce the Rev, he said he quit because he wanted to PROTECT the church.

that told me all I needed to know about his integrity.

back on track tho, I cant see any way Clinton will leave quietly, nor any way Obama will give her the VP slot.

OP
punisher73

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Logan, with all due respect, I find that Mr Obama's honesty was strained to the breaking point and beyond with this littel gem:

then even when he quit, he STILL didnt denounce the Rev, he said he quit because he wanted to PROTECT the church.

back on track tho, I cant see any way Clinton will leave quietly, nor any way Obama will give her the VP slot.

I can't remember the source, but I was watching the news and they were talking about democrats during exit poll interviews and alot of them talked about having issues with obama in regards to his honesty.

She still hasn't conceded, she has only said she will "suspend" her campaign friday/saturday.

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Let's not forget that he is a *politician* and we all know how honest politicians are :rolleyes:. No politician has kept their word when in office and I doubt that he is going to be the first. I didn't vote for him and I don't plan on voting for him, but if he wins, I hope that he isn't as thick headed as bush or as much of a train wreck as former DC mayor Marian Berry. I am not impressed with any of the candidates in this election.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It does indeed seem as if we're (more than usual) between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea on both sides of the Atlantic at present.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, a miracle could happen.
51% of America can wake up, smarten up, and vote for Bob Barr come November.
:D

ok, back to drinking. :rofl:

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well, a miracle could happen.
51% of America can wake up, smarten up, and vote for Bob Barr come November.
:D

ok, back to drinking. :rofl:

I'd vote for him :cheers:. He certainly can't be any worse than the other 3 pinheads, well, 2 pinheads now, that are running for office. We're screwed either way.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Clinton's dropped out.
Na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!

Latest Discussions