Shark joke

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
['We're gonna do this one by special re-quest" - Peter Wolf]

For you, Spelunker:) :

A priest, a doctor and a lawyer were all good friends and fishing buddies. They took their boat out for some deep sea fishing and were caught in a very bad storm which threw them way off course. The radio was silent for two days. Finally, they spotted land within what seemed to be reasonable swimming distance and decided to try it. They discussed the best way to handle it, and it was decided that they would try one at a time, just in case help came.

"I'll go first" said the doctor. "After all, I can be on shore to help you two if anything happens because of my medical skills."

They agreed, and the doctor dove into the water. He swam a few yards, and all of a sudden the water was teeming with dorsal fins:jaws: . He quickly swam back to the boat and scrambled back aboard.

"All my medical skills won't save me from a shark attack. I'll stay here."

The priest offered to try next. "After all, I'm a man of G-d and sharks are G-d's creatures. They won't touch a holy man."

With that, the priest dove in, and was back aboard even more quickly than the doctor.

With a big sigh, the lawyer said "Okay, I'm the last hope. I'll try it."

He dove in, and swam lazily to shore unmolested by the sharks.

The Coast Guard came and towed the disabled boat to shore with the two curious friends. Reunited with the lawyer, they said "How did you do that?"

"Easy" said the lawyer. "Professional courtesy."

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
That's funny KT, reminds me of the sign near the train station "don't vote for lawyers!"

Donna :supcool: